• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Dosing Cannabis during exercise or after?

harbivores

Bluelighter
Is it a waste to consume thc during exercise Becos by the time your finish the exercise and out of the shower it will wear off? Therefore better to use after exercise as a reward or during to enhance the exercise??? Looking to hear your experiences

Defo after! You get the natural endorphin rush as a boost to the high plus your more relaxed because your bones are tired and aching etc etc also I recommend slipping a nice warm shower into the schedule preferably after both the weed + exercise you should feel pretty good after that and to top it all off a nice quality frothy cappuccino after the shower mmmmm... Sorry I'm dreaming 😍😍😍

Defo after! You get the natural endorphin rush as a boost to the high plus your more relaxed because your bones are tired and aching etc etc also I recommend slipping a nice warm shower into the schedule preferably after both the weed + exercise you should feel pretty good after that and to top it all off a nice quality frothy cappuccino after the shower mmmmm... Sorry I'm dreaming 😍😍😍
You’re right. I will do it after the exercise.

When I smoked I always smoked it before. When combined with exercise and music it gave me more energy and a great "working out" high. I didn't smoke but a few hits, however.

When I smoked I always smoked it before. When combined with exercise and music it gave me more energy and a great "working out" high. I didn't smoke but a few hits, however.
Dont really make sense to me no offense but your gonna be taking deep or/and heavy breaths especially if you push yourself you don't wanna of just smoked some weed before affecting your ling capacity

Plus everyone knows weeds better if you save it until you've got everything done for the day, atleast it is for me and anyone I discuss these things with irl can't beat them deep stoner conspiracy headlines shit man all sat round the weed guys house if your mates with him to which I was, this big massive black dude whoes arms were nearly as wide as my chest he's generous with his weed and generally a pretty chill guy as long as your not mugging him off moved now though to live with his girl and kid in Ireland, used to literally live 2 min round the corner from me

You would always get it weighed up in front of you always on point even if your just buying a five you still would get atleast 0.5 no more no less usually now that ladies and gentlemen is what you call a proper dealer gave me bare free lifts around town to if he seen me on road.

Personally, I would take some small Vape hits and hit the gym. By the time I was done working out, showered, and eaten my post workout meal I would hit the weed again and get so frickin high.

I have to smoke before a work out. But I smoke a hit before everything so…

-GC

Mid to high dose edibles is helpful for stretch and/or recovery routines.

I'm able to get knots out of the middle of my back with weed and patients. Knots in my shoulders can also be adjusted alone. Weed helps calm me enough to hear what my body is saying..where I might be hurting and why. It can take a bit of time.

A stiff joint won't pop if you aren't relaxed. Once the walls are broken down and the body is loose, it's time for intense training. This usually involves some sort of moderate to extreme sport activity. During this time, I typically don't use or I use a minimal amount of weed during the event. As soon as the event is over, I typically use weed to relax and/or kill pain caused by the expedition.

I smoke weed in the morning, well this year, before cutting grass. It just makes it more tolerable. I also have been drinking coffee too. Then waiting after cutting grass to smoke more weed, like at least a half hour. But I've gone full blown pothead this year again. It seems more accepted now than when I was in grad school. But what I say, if you're going for a run outside it could enhance the scenery, but it might also cause cardiovascular problems. Pre workout caffeine limited to a cup of green tea. But if you can power through sober, then it's more rewarding after i say.

often before I use the exercise bike I have a coffee with water soluble thc, it takes eternity but only goes for 10 minutes.
it also goes for eternity without thc, but feels better with.

If it's just a walk somewhere or gentle excersise before and maybe even during too...and if it's something that is more intense like a fitness class I'd rather wait til after.