• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis dosage, effects, and tolerance:

Most shops have always lied about their dosages especially thing above 100 mg
On the infrequent occasions I've had premade edibles that were touted as xx% thc I've always found them much weaker than if I made my own (consevatively estimated even) same doseage, like 50% strength at most

So yeah I don't doubt what you say there

Perhaps, but I know the dosage with the distillate was accurate
only if you were fully aware of said distillate's potency :devilish:

anyway, much as you may (and do appear to) have an unusually high tolerance the point is that many do not, and there's been enquiry here from people with no tolerance at all, so to somewhat blithely suggest enormous doses may be unhelpful perhaps

low/no tolerance? 20mg thc maximum (even that can be too strong for some)

I can't believe no one else doses that high. I do expect others might chime in eventually lol

I can't believe no one else doses that high. I do expect others might chime in eventually lol
nah it's just you, you're a beast :)

To be fair I've dosed up to 200mg thc before for sure, on high tolerance after years of use...very uncomfortable high for me and I fukkin love me thc

Have also seen many people have really challenging times on doses probably more like 100mg (including at least 30 people all at once at a wake early 2020, after some silly old dear passed a load of clearly far-too-potent edibles around, heh)

Very interesting article. You have done some pretty interesting experiments. It's really dangerous stuff. It's a good thing I don't smoke. But unfortunately, I have cannabis in my life. I take CBD oil as an antidepressant. I've had headaches, stress, and fatigue. I was lucky to have Toronto Dispensary near me. I was able to get quality help. I feel much better now. I probably won't be able to change anything in my life and will continue taking medication. I hope that this situation will not happen to you. I wish you a good day.

Last edited: