• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Cannabinoids -- questions about oral usage

theGirlWithBlueHair

Bluelighter
I've recently come across a bag of cannabinoids (I know, I know it's not the pure substance but it was from a friend and it's very high quality--for synthetic weed standards.) Now when cannabinoids are taken orally what is the duration of effects, like how long to come up and peak, the plateau and come down. What's the difference in intensity between oral and smoking? And what's the dosage ie how much of the leafy stuff should I eat , like 250 - 500mg? A gram? I don't know what chemical is in it but it's one of the legal one ls out tight now and it's pretty potent.

I've heard orally it can last up to eight hours. That's what I'm looking for. A really good cannabimimetic high that lasts most of the day without having to keep smoking.

Depends on which synthetic cannabinoid you have.
By saying leafy stuff you mean that you don't have the pure powder but some cannabinoid sprayed on plant leafs? If so you can't know the dosage, there could be hot spots etc.
The dosage for synthetic cannabinoids is mostly in the 1mg range, sometimes more and often in the sub-mg the range.

Depends on which synthetic cannabinoid you have.
By saying leafy stuff you mean that you don't have the pure powder but some cannabinoid sprayed on plant leafs? If so you can't know the dosage, there could be hot spots etc.
The dosage for synthetic cannabinoids is mostly in the 1mg range, sometimes more and often in the sub-mg the range.

This exactly. Also, oral use would be easier to O.D. on than smoking. I really wouldn't touch those synth blends either way. I would throw the whole lot in the trash.

Yeah it's on a plant. I would say it takes about enough plant matter that fits in a bowl to get the effects I want for a bit. But I want that to last throughout the day. So should I eat that much or more?

I really wouldn't touch those synth blends either way. I would throw the whole lot in the trash.
I second that.
If you are really eager to try synthetic cannabinoids get pure powder and a milligram scale.

Yeah it's on a plant. I would say it takes about enough plant matter that fits in a bowl to get the effects I want for a bit. But I want that to last throughout the day. So should I eat that much or more?
Less, you can always take more, but never less once it's taken. If you eat a hotspot you can OD and you really don't wanna do this. I've read a few stories of people in Russia dying because the ODed on those cannabinoids.
Stay safe

This exactly. Also, oral use would be easier to O.D. on than smoking. I really wouldn't touch those synth blends either way. I would throw the whole lot in the trash.

I've never had a problem with them. My body responds well to cannabinoids and there's a ceiling effect when I smoke them even the pure form it's like weed. The effects just sort of plateau. I've never gotten any negative side effects other than anxiety.

I've never had a problem with them. My body responds well to cannabinoids and there's a ceiling effect when I smoke them even the pure form it's like weed. The effects just sort of plateau. I've never gotten any negative side effects other than anxiety.
Interesting, most people that OD go psychotic and some have to go to the ER.

Yes. Lol. I've said I have. It's just that I've come across a bag of it through a friend it's an herbal blend and not a powdered chemical. I was a HUGE fan of AM-2201 when it was legal. Its one of my all time favorites

I don't know if it's possible but you could try to extract the cannabinoids and put it in a solvent. So you at least have a more or less homogeneous solution. From there you can titrate yourself up.

Wouldn't I get the other natural chemicals from the plant as well? And if just start off eating the amount I smoke in a sitting that would be ok right? And nobody answered my questuon: when you take a cannabinoid orally how long does the high generally last and what is the intensity like? Is it increased like it is with weed?

I've just read an abstract on pubmed, they got a yield of 99% pure cannabinoids from an extraction.
Start with a lower dosage then you would smoke just to be safe.
Depends on the cannabinoid, some last for hours and some just a better part of an hour.
Intensity should increase.