• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Candyflip MDMA and LSD timing?

perc30isntreal

Greenlighter
For new years eve this year me and my homeboy are gonna candyflip to celebrate. We got 2 100ug tabs and about 0.25g of molly, how long should we wait after taking the acid to take the molly? Thanks!

Everyone’s going to give you different timing. This is something I swear by though having been candyflipping about as long as I’ve been tripping in general.

I always tell people around me to take the MDMA 45-60min after the LSD. While yes they will come up at the same time (never been a problem for me or anyone I know) you’ll give the MDMA a chance to do what it does best. Open you up.

Once MDMA opens you up it doesn’t just end even after the drug wears off. The most impressionable parts of an LSD experience are the first couple of hours, so having those hours be positive and full of light then allows for the rest of the experience to have a similar vibe.

Taking the MDMA 3-4hrs in, the LSD trip is already much more solidified and less malleable than it was before.

I suggest reading some threads around here, many have asked this question before and been given amazing answers.

Heres a good one..

-GC

It depends on your own preference. I personally like taking it 3-4 hours in and redosing it til the end of my lsd trip. Nick sands LSD chemist loved to take mdma before the LSD. The way and timing of each candy flip changes the experince in a unique way. Even mdma the day before will still affect the type of lsd trip you have by instilling that social type love vibe.

My suggestion is taking light dose of mdma in the same time you take LSD. But even if you go other way around you won't be disappointed... Just watch the dosages as once I played with too much of both and started going into "serotonin syndrom" territory. It ruined few hours of my trip as I was overheating. Be safe, take fun and loose yoursef! :)

Bit late but when i did this the consensus was you take LSD wait till it start's. Then drop the MDMA.

But afterwards i heard different way's. One thing for sure the way i did it was very intense. Very LSD maybe even amplified, the Acid overpowered the MDMA so hard I didn't even notice it hitting. It just mingled in. No fiending or comedown either.

Interesting combo I first heard of just a few days ago.
This combination can be great. Just be sure that you adjust dosing accordingly. Serotonin syndrome is not very big risk but the risk is there and it is greater than if you just consumed mdma. Lower the dose of mdma and lsd, especially first time until you get familiar and comfortable with the experience. I have had beginning stage of serotonin syndrome (fever, anxiety, tremor, feeling of heat stroke) so I truly believe that this is a risk. With that said, if dosing done right, the experience can be pure bliss.

Take care. 🙂