• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cancer causing Phenacetin used to cut cocaine

curious , but are all the ingrediants in purifying coke legally and easily obtainable in australia or are some chemicals hard to come by ?

curious , but are all the ingrediants in purifying coke legally and easily obtainable in australia or are some chemicals hard to come by ?

Ether is used in starting fluids. Bicarb (for alkalising) is available OTC. All that's then needed to turn the fb coke back into coke HCl, is the acid (or better still, hydrogen chloride gas, usually produced from sulphuric acid (battery acid) and sodium chloride.

Of course, if you had to ask, then you are probably not experienced/ educated enough to handle these chemicals. Ether is highly inflamable, sulphuric acid is highly corrosive, and HCl gas is very nasty. Anyone performing this procedure needs to be well prepared and have a suitable setup so as to prevent unwanted accidents.

phase_dancer, will an anhydrous acetone wash dissolve phenacetin out of the cocaine?

Le Junk's purification method requires only epsom salt and acetone.

Le Junk's purification method requires only epsom salt and acetone.

From a non-chemical educated person, Le Junk did a lot to provide an overview of a simple purification. We communicated often during that period. However, as I said previously, everything depends upon what the cuts are - more specifically, the solubilitie/s of the cut/s. If something is soluble in the same solvents, to the same degree as coke itself, then purification can be much more difficult. So, whether you aim to dissolve coke in acetone or wash it with cold acetone (with appreciable loss) you need to take into account the solubilities of the other compounds present - Expensive if you don't know beforehand. If it's all guesswork, you may lose a significant amount of product through trial and error.

I haven't the solubility data for Phenacetin in acetone, but I would suggest it would probably be quite soluble. Looking again at the solubilities of cocaine HCl and phenacetin in water, it may be easier to simply dissolve the cocaine in a minimal amount of cold water. Phenacetin is something like 400 times less soluble in cold water than cocaine HCl. The resulting solution could be evaporated to leave a purer product.

I did a purification yesterday and got fabulous results... Must say there is a huge difference between it.

No burning, no stinging just instant euphoria pretty much.. I will only snort coke from now on when I have purified it for myself even if I am loosing weight it's so worth it!

The coke in Brisbane has been better lately apparently. But still cut to shit, even before it gets here. I

I did a purification yesterday and got fabulous results... Must say there is a huge difference between it.

No burning, no stinging just instant euphoria pretty much.. I will only snort coke from now on when I have purified it for myself even if I am loosing weight it's so worth it!

Glad to hear this mushi mushi............can you tell me the percentage %%%%

Just to give me a rough idea of total crap in coke these days.....

A person I met a while ago swore that coke these days average 50%, he's from Victoria.

;)

Damm. Why is everything illegal here? Government is wondering why people use so much illegal substances, well thats why.

Would be awsome to know how much u lost mushi mushi I've been told the stuff I have been getting its very pure I doubt it highly. That's why im going to south america for a holiday/drug binge in a couple of months :)