• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Canadian Opioid Users

We need an Ontario thread. Lots of Ontario folk here and some super potent carfentanil going around

Look right below you or follow this magical link

I wouldn't even buy tylenol 1's dopesick af.
Even a cwe you still get jitters off caffeine and i never liked codeine anyway. I get a huge histamine reaction from it

yea it's not for everyone. At least it's easy to get on suboxone so w/ds can be mitigated to a degree

From what I've read, some fentanyl has been going around Toronto, and has killed a (former?) BLer this week. Be careful folks, see this thread for more details:

I'm doing some but i haven't shot today. Kinda scared to. It's not the black stuff but shit like today makes you think .
I'm not the brightest for even smoking it

I'm doing some but i haven't shot today. Kinda scared to. It's not the black stuff but shit like today makes you think .
I'm not the brightest for even smoking it

I only smoked it once. Not worth it and wasteful imo. Stick to the scnozz and you have a better chance of seeing the next sunrise. Although I was picking up in DC w/ this random mfer I met for the first time.

We picked up, he smoked it and promptly nodded out like a doof in a couple minutes. I was terrified I was gonna have to revive someone in the front of Congress or some shit. But I shook that lil fool till he woke, and haven't picked up w/ him since. This is what I get for copping H in DC instead of Baltimore.

I only smoked it once. Not worth it and wasteful imo. Stick to the scnozz and you have a better chance of seeing the next sunrise. Although I was picking up in DC w/ this random mfer I met for the first time.

We picked up, he smoked it and promptly nodded out like a doof in a couple minutes. I was terrified I was gonna have to revive someone in the front of Congress or some shit. But I shook that lil fool till he woke, and haven't picked up w/ him since. This is what I get for copping H in DC instead of Baltimore.

I beg to differ. Smoking is by far the safest way to take heroin. It hits hard and fast, but you generally nod out before you can OD.

I beg to differ. Smoking is by far the safest way to take heroin. It hits hard and fast, but you generally nod out before you can OD.

Fair enough. I always did nasal, but certainly had some scary experiences w/ that. I think as long as you don't touch the needle, survival rates rise.

People go down either way all the time. The only solution personally is to stop, but that’s not a reasonable thing to even dream will happen for everyone so Harm reduction and safe supply has to become a bigger thing. The government is partially responsible for not ensuring it’s citizens safety by giving the drugs up to criminal organizations and it has more power to solve this issue for more people than any other agency ever will. Fuck fentanyl, stay safe anyone reading this. As much as you can. This is a common occurence and it won’t be the last in this shrine let alone anywhere else.

Aight, as some of you know, I beat the ORT train in mid 2018 after a year of methadone and 7 of suboxone. But I ended up there because I was left out in the cold by my old GP (PCP as americans say). After proving myself not to be a general crackhead failure and them knowing of my education, I was transferred to the pain clinic.

I'm taking a generic Apotex 60mg Oxycodone-CR every 12 hours. For a good year and a half, I was done with the bowel blocking insane constipation brought on by Methadone or Suboxone, where I needed to take Relaxa, sodium docusate, sessonides 8,6mg x2 every morning and night and when everything failed, added some Dulcolax (bisacodyl) and Metamucil. It wasn't fun times, having to put my feet on the wall of the shower in front of me and holding my hands on a towel handle to be able to push it all out, so much I had to force it all out.

After I switched to Oxycodone-CR 60, all of that was way gone for a long time, but now, it's starting again..and I'm not abusing at all, I could be taking a pill 10 hours after the last one a few times here and there because I have no flare-up oxyIR/supeudol/generic instant release oxycodone or dilaudid to go with it when my trigeminal neuralgia type II and TMJ disorder on the same side of my face would go into crisis mode. But I've been pretty compliant, anyways, even when I was slamming up to 52mg of 4/8mg brand name dillies a day, if I could find an oxy 80 or a couple oxy 40's, I was fine with that, never took more than 120mg of oxycodone at once and it was from unchewed generics, didn't even chew that much back with the CDN's, anyways, I had a lot more access to 20mg OXY IR's and Supeudols (same thing) than oxycontin for most of my honeymoon couple of years when I was out of a doctor and relied on friends of friends of friends.

I'm thinking, maybe I should ask for some Targin. Although, they are like the OxyNeos, unchewable, and I do chew a half of my Apotex Oxycodone-CR's maybe 3 times a month when I want to get a little taste for old time's sake or am having an actual really painful episode. But Targin, at least last I looked, doesn't exist in 60mg increments, I'm lucky enough my pharmacy can order generic Apotex Oxycodone-CR, all other generics (Riva, PMS, Sandoz, Cobalt, a few others I can't think of right now), none of em provide the reds (60's), only Apotex.

I don't feel like gobbling 5 constipation medications all at once, I also know what it does to one's intestinal flora and microbiome to do that regularly..i know it's not great or smart to do so, except for Metamucil, but that's not really medication, it's just fibres one adds to a glass of juice. Also, any experienced users of Targin, please let me know if the Naloxone in them ruins what is already a shitty OxyNeo, which do not digest as well as the generics which are just like the old CDN Oxycontins, a lot of pain patients and even those taking OxyNeos recreationally....like a friend of mine who snowboard and skateboarded professionally in the past, he hurt himself many, many times, and apparently (I was on ORT and left the 6 day inpatient induction facility the day generic oxycontins were released!!!! :mad:), so I never knew them, I've seen people trying to chew them and it's like chewing gum with dentures, that stuff is not chewable and digests in a much less desirable way, for both kind of users, I've read enough to be sure of it by now.

tl;dr Targin, does it really fight equivalent dosage Oxycodone-CR or OxyNeo related constipation with that Naloxone...because it didn't really with Suboxone, at least, when I was on generic PMS suboxone, I remember that brand name Suboxone when I was taking those pills, they were much more teeth enamel destroying but somehow the constipation in contrast to methadone was much lesser. Maybe it's just part of getting old too, but shit, regular opioids mess with body hormones and constipate much less, empirically and academically deduced, only since a few months did my daily 60mg APO-Oxycodone-CR start to get me as constipated as the worst times with generic suboxone, any brand really, well, no, not the first one, the Teva Suboxones look identical to the real thing and were the most similar IME.

Almost nothing around here in The Hammer but Percs, 1 mg Dillys, HM Contins and god damn nasty Fent. Good luck finding oxy without APAP around here.

All they have to do is legalize all opiods asides fent and carfent and the Fentanyl crisis would more than likely subside. Opioids would come with proper warnings and more than likely all the fillers would be removed. Sad, people have to die from Fent when all people truly want is OXY's, god damn!!!

Good luck all and Cold Water Extract your Percs, save your liver!!! Don't do that nasty purple shit.

yeah just trying not to get covid and trying to keep some codeine on hand during these harsh months.

though I do like hiking since it's not so bad if you're appropriately dressed with a thermal and beautiful scenery. Those post hike opiate doses are just sooo nice too

Almost nothing around here in The Hammer but Percs, 1 mg Dillys, HM Contins and god damn nasty Fent. Good luck finding oxy without APAP around here.

All they have to do is legalize all opiods asides fent and carfent and the Fentanyl crisis would more than likely subside. Opioids would come with proper warnings and more than likely all the fillers would be removed. Sad, people have to die from Fent when all people truly want is OXY's, god damn!!!

Good luck all and Cold Water Extract your Percs, save your liver!!! Don't do that nasty purple shit.

Well, they should keep the Fent PATCHES for cancer patients and people who have been taking high doses of whatever else for very long. I know a guy like that, ex-construction worker, had so many cortisone shots in his shoulders (totals 40+ , it destroyed his shoulders bone matter) when he was just on minimal hydromorphone (HM Contin 6mg with 2mg dilaudid), he was on 30mg HM Contins 8mg 6 times a day, all by mouth, never cheated except snorting the dillies a little,maybe 5 times in a decade), now only Fentanyl patches and HM Contins 30mg once every 12 hours do the job.

My mother is on BuTrans patches, her doctor scripts that a lot for people doing physical jobs with psoriatic-arthritis and osteoarthritis who are near retirement, the 10ug/hour one. She's also given 1mg dilaudid, 60 a month. I told her to get BuTrans patches since she hates taking pills and her great insurance covers it, gov med insurance doesn't and it's not cheap like a bottle of simple morphine or hydromorph, oxycodone etc.

It's strange how in Ontario they still dole out Percocets, here the guidelines in QC is : people take tylenol already enough, script OXY IR/Supeudol/generic Oxycodone. Percodans..well the generic, Oxycodans still exist, but I never saw any ever, except when I was scripted them for legit reasons before the guy retired on me and left me out cold a decade ago. Took a decade of perfect ORT compliance to get back on pain management. Never even saw a Percocet, generic Percodans looked like Aspirins, but had some code on them, kinda like aspirin+codeine pills, 222, 232, 242,252, 262 etc. I think it was some other number because it wasn't codeine with it but oxycodone. My doc was old school and old, so he hardly changed his habits, he didn't even know pills with oxycodone only existed except for the Contins heh. He was great though, getting Dexedrine for college from him or Seconal (from 2000 to 2004 when Health Canada removed them), 15 a year, for pre-college exam anxiety, he would go with it no problem. Only pissed off he never told his patients he was retiring in jan 2010!

They dole out T3's but even Percocet is not something I've seen except among older patients who probably don't even use their dailies and have no history of substance use. It's mostly just stuff I've overheard from people in the waiting room after they've finished dialysis from when I was using the RAAM clinic. Those people talk about drugs more than I do! I swear!

I use this quick cwe method for t1s.

and yeah the price is just insane these days. at least weed is cheap.

anyone else notice all the poppies growing around niagara falls? ornamental ones anyway.

The board asked Monday that de Villa, continue consulting closely with people with lived and living experience of drug use, as well as their family members and community-based service providers.

so yeah, try to give constructive input if you can

Sorry that I'm posting the same questions that I posted in another thread is not allowed, but wanted to get some help from experienced users of Dilaudid pills.

Is it better to dissolve Dilaudid pills with sterile saline or sterile water? I heard that water was better but not sure exactly why. Maybe the mixture of Dilaudid with 0.9 percent normal saline is too harsh on the veins because of acidity?? Does anybody know the answer to this?

I had used sterile water for injection, but ran out. So, I have these bottles of bacteriostatic 0.9% sterile saline. Not sure if I should use this or not. Also, does anyone know anything about making your solution as close to the isotonicity of blood? Again, maybe this has to do with harshness in the veins/collapse??

Thanks

Thanks