• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Can you vaporize xanax ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
vapourising benzos is a great way to end up missing large amounts of time, and possibly in jail

see also: the phenazepam era

Damn, Ive never heard of vaping them. Ive heard of crushing them up in blunts and smoking them but oral is the best way to do it man.

Lol I wish I wasnt an established poster. I have a lot of good ideas for threads like these.

Possible yes. Worth it unless you have large amounts, no...

You need to do a lot of cleaning up if you even remotely want to attempt this...

It is highly a waste to crush and smoke a bar.

just put them under your tongue, or swallow them. only two most effective ways of taking xanax.

For all the people who say don't smoke pills...

There are ways of cleaning up these substances from the fillers...

If one know what one is doing, I'd say it is no issue...

I can collect grams of near pure substances from various pills.

It only takes the right solvent and a good filter.

if someone were to have pure alprazolam powder and dissolve this in PG (one of the only liquids benzos are completely soluble in), the same ingredient used in e-cigs then surely there should be no issue filling the e-cig pen with this and vaping? has anybody tried this?

if someone were to have pure alprazolam powder and dissolve this in PG (one of the only liquids benzos are completely soluble in), the same ingredient used in e-cigs then surely there should be no issue filling the e-cig pen with this and vaping? has anybody tried this?

Clearly you missed the part Seiko posted about the boiling point of alprazolam being 500 F, so no, less stupid than vaping pills but don't think so.

I dissolved etizolam in PEG and it didn't work for shit in an ecigarette and tasted bad (I was just curious)

It's exceedingly active orally and there is no rush, just eat your pile of alprazolam.

You two should read further up in thread where another poster did in fact use pure Alprazolam (everyone assumes we're talking about pills in this thread) and dissolves it in PG and successfully vaporizes it.

With pure alprazolam base bulk powder, you wouldn't necessarily need to dissolve it in PG/PEG to vaporize the alprazolam in an appropriate methamphetamine-style pipe, althought it may make it somewhat easier to handle depending on your method of vaporization.

But that aside, it's an insanely needless risk so far outweighing any benefits vs the oral or sublingual ROA, and imprecise vaporization could generate potentially toxic or carcinogenic by-products which would not be good to be inhaling.

TL;DR, don't vaporize alprazolam.

smoking pharmaceutical drugs full of binders,
anything else we could smoke that's interesting?

anyone tried smoking plastic?

No, inject it into your aorta after filtering it with plenty of water :)

I just realized someone bumped this thread from months ago to tell me I'm wrong.

Still stupid to do. Was dumb to try it with etizolam, and not to mention it tastes fucking awful, and alprazolam tastes way way way worse in powder form whereas etizolam has zero flavor to me.

Lol so did the etiz in your vape work. I have over 200g etiz and have plenty to experiment haha i was gonna make vial and add to my vape pen also, so it sucked ?. I just got alprazolam flubromazepam and flubromazelam today and i was curious about aplraz. Also.

Recently had great succes smoking mmq. I had it for 2 years and never tried it. and added like 5mg to bowl. Wow

I don't think I was brave enough to push it to really really see, and it tasted fucking AWFUL, since etizolam has no flavor maybe it broke down at temperature.

Wtf does anyone need 200g for? Dependent and preparing for the collapse of world government ;)? I don't think I've ever had more than 1g, and I have had it for three years. I don't take it daily though and have 0 tolerance to benzos/thienos.

Status
Not open for further replies.