• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Can you use a 12 panel urine drug test to test drug powder?

strangemagic

Bluelighter
Sorry if this has been answered before, I've tried searching existing posts but had no luck. Could I test what's in a drug by mixing some if it in water inside one of those 12 panel urine test cups?
iu

Could you give some more information about what you are trying to test, what you are concerned about, and why you can't use normal Reagent Tests?

A 12 panel test is often designed to detect metabolites (not the drugs themselves) and will not detect anything which is not in the 12. Therefore it could be MDMA cut with fluro-oxy-hydrochloric-methampheroinamine and you might think it was pure MDMA because that was the only thing on the 12 panel.

Could you give some more information about what you are trying to test, what you are concerned about, and why you can't use normal Reagent Tests?

A 12 panel test is often designed to detect metabolites (not the drugs themselves) and will not detect anything which is not in the 12. Therefore it could be MDMA cut with fluro-oxy-hydrochloric-methampheroinamine and you might think it was pure MDMA because that was the only thing on the 12 panel.

Yeah this.

For instance I used to see my drug test results for when I went to a public methadone clinic.

Nothing ever showed as positive for diacetylmorphine. Just morphine and 6-monoacetylmorphine.

It only shows results for the drugs being tested for and what to test for depends on how a drug is metabolized.

I was asking because I know you can get these 12 panel tests at the drug store same day but I was under the impression you had to order regeant tests online, is that accurate?

I was asking because I know you can get these 12 panel tests at the drug store same day but I was under the impression you had to order regeant tests online, is that accurate?

Well reagent tests are probably less common.

But it wouldn't surprise me if they could be found at some needle exchange services.