• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Can you test your drugs with a drug test and kit? Speedball symptoms

Lizabeth

Bluelighter
is it possible to test street drugs to see what’s in them? For instance, I’m fairly certain I may have just gotten some meth that could potentially be cut with fentanyl or some sort of downer. I just did a tiny amount IV, and it had a very strange and abnormal effect on me. It definitely made my heart race extremely fast, but it also made me very sleepy. I felt very dizzy and out of it, almost like there was some sort of opiate in it. It felt almost like how morphine would feel to a degree but it made my heart race really fast. Can somebody please tell me if there’s a way to test your product before you do it? It even tasted different. The taste you get in the back of your throat when you use an IV, it tasted weird. Can I buy a drug test kit? If so where do I find one and how do I do it? Thank you. I don’t want to use anything anymore unless I can test it first.

Sorry, I know this is kinda late, but they sell "Fentkits" or fentanyl test strips. Just google "Bunk Police Fentkits". They're about 2 dollars a pop tho, and the thing is you would need to test every shot to be sure, which could get expensive. I think they also give them out for free at some needle exchanges so if that's an option look into it. It prolly wouldn't hurt to try and find some Narcan as well (I think they give Narcan out for free at health clinics and needle exchanges but you can also buy it at the pharmacy without a script if that's your only option, but the bastards are gonna charge ya a pretty penny for it). Also, apparently meth can cause a false positive for Fentanyl if the solution is too concentrated so I guess it has to be diluted to an extent but dont just take my word for it, do some research and be safe sister. God bless

Fuck, I don't know how this thread got overlooked, i'm sorry.

Yes like User said there are fentanyl test kits online, if you have a local needle exchange they might have them too. There are also other test kits to test amphetamine-like compounds, these will be useful for making sure the stimulant you have is meth and not some fucked up RC or who knows what