Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Can you test caps?

baby boy said:
What do you prefer guys?

Caps or pills

Pills with an easily identifiable logo; that way I can do a pill info request or look them up on PR and find out exactly what they are like.

I read the title of this and thought gees this guy has got to be kidding how can somebody be that stupid.... Then I read the post and I burst out into laughter, of course you can test caps it's so so simple!

I read the title of this and thought gees this guy has got to be kidding how can somebody be that stupid.... Then I read the post and I burst out into laughter, of course you can test caps it's so so simple!

Hey Mushi, be kind, never been exposed to caps before, we are all virgins once =D

^Yeah right on. IMO there is no such thing as a stupid question re: drug use, especially harm minimisation.

When you buy a cap you are taking more of a risk than taking a normal pill.

Avoid caps unless your 100% certain whats in them ...

Pills with an easily identifiable logo; that way I can do a pill info request or look them up on PR and find out exactly what they are like.

These guys speak the truth. I just can't convince my friends that paying double for caps isn't a guarantee of quality. At least with pills you need a pill press to make, for caps, you just need fingers and a few dollars to buy some empty caps.

Well known and tested pills are the go, that or crystal MDMA.

^Yeah right on. IMO there is no such thing as a stupid question re: drug use, especially harm minimisation.

I agree, no such thing as a stupid question :) There are a couple of important tidbits of information highlighted in this thread anyway. It may be easy to open a capsule and test a little of the substance inside however some things should be noted:

1. What's in the capsule: powder, crystals, goey mess, chunks?
2. Consistancy of the matter tested. Are you testing a fair/random sample?
3. Consistancy between capsule, what's in one could be completely different to the rest.
4. How full are they/ how much "stuff" is in each one?

Pills/Capsules - either way you never really know exactly what you're getting unless you know who made them and the ingredients. At least with pills there tends to be consistancy within batches.

So what do caps have going for them? If you can get high purity mdma in caps then you're a lucky devil indeed and I'm envious!

Other than that they're ready to be plugged ;)

I agree, no such thing as a stupid question :) There are a couple of important tidbits of information highlighted in this thread anyway. It may be easy to open a capsule and test a little of the substance inside however some things should be noted:

1. What's in the capsule: powder, crystals, goey mess, chunks?
2. Consistancy of the matter tested. Are you testing a fair/random sample?
3. Consistancy between capsule, what's in one could be completely different to the rest.
4. How full are they/ how much "stuff" is in each one?

Pills/Capsules - either way you never really know exactly what you're getting unless you know who made them and the ingredients. At least with pills there tends to be consistancy within batches.

So what do caps have going for them? If you can get high purity mdma in caps then you're a lucky devil indeed and I'm envious!

Other than that they're ready to be plugged ;)

Well it looks like its finally time to invest in a testing kit.

Thanks all for the input,

That's why this web site is great at HR, because you can always ask the question without feeling stupid and with anonymity, so you don't feel stupid asking people you know who might look at you stupid when you do.

And when you ask you get some great answers and input.

PLUR

Bayse

Just a reminder; it's wise to wear eye protection every time you handle the kits, but particularly if testing powders. When relatively pure, most amine salts such as MDMA HCl react violently with Marquis, Mandelin and Mecke. From heat and rate of the reaction, reagent can spit or splatter, and you certainly don't want this very corrosive and toxic mixture on your skin or in your eyes.

^^^ That is very true I remember when I use to test my MDMA crystals just for shits and giggles, I would drop one small shard into the reagent and it would start to smoke and hiss and spit violently... I never wore protection and don't suggest not to but I was very cautious when doing these tests and have lots of past experience doing them.

Oh it is a smart idea to wear gloves as well because I have had the reagent on my skin a couple of times and it burns like a mother fucker.

Just a reminder; it's wise to wear eye protection every time you handle the kits, but particularly if testing powders. When relatively pure, most amine salts such as MDMA HCl react violently with Marquis, Mandelin and Mecke. From heat and rate of the reaction, reagent can spit or splatter, and you certainly don't want this very corrosive and toxic mixture on your skin or in your eyes.

A mate learned this one the hard way when testing near pure MDMA. He got a nice chemical burn below his left eye.

2 things i'd like to get straight.

Meth is more expensive on the Aussie street than MDMA so i would not substitute meth for MDMA

Don't buy brown caps whatever you do, it's absolute crud 9 times outa 10.

120mg of MDMA is a nice dose, roughly double your average pill and will only fill a 1/4 to 1/3 of a large cap in it's crsytal form (i use size "00"). I ran into a guy selling brown caps chocka block with powder and he tried telling me his caps had more active ingrediant than my 120mg caps with 2 small rocks of pale yellow crystal. People on the brown caps were sitting down looking terrible and those of us on the real deal danced the night away and all got laid :)

only caps ive had recently were full of crushed up pills, they were sold to me under the impression they were mdma. upon inspection they were NOT. I could see that the contents was prolly the last 6 months crumbs from the bottom of the bag, I didnt pay fuck all for them so meh what ever... I dont expect to see mdma crystals/powder in SA ever, cunts are to cheap down here.

aus crystal is still off white alas strong, but the pure icy white looking import crystal - away on temporary vacation - which is so dense, 120mg shard would go 1/5 into 00 cap.

the local victorian MDMA mimic caps i warned about are brim filled with a safrole-smelly brownish powder which gives an explosive (thanks PD) reaction on contact with Mandelin reagent positive for meth and ket.