• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Can you tell the difference between a male and a shemale? Post your score!

I got 75% (9/12)
Its scary how hot some shemales are. :S
I have a net friend from Thailand that sends me photos of shemen. They have huge pagents over there, she is freinds with one of the err queens of the pagent. :)

shemannq3.jpg

:D

DFRS: You're not just a fly. You're a parasite. Now go look that word up in the dictionary and fuck off :).

BUURRNNN!

On topic, i got 62%. I think that would fall to a shameful 10-20% if i had my beer goggles on.

Doppelganger said:
DFRS: You're not just a fly. You're a parasite. Now go look that word up in the dictionary and fuck off :).

That's a very high school come back. I guess we all mature at different levels.:\

Continuing the argument is of high school intelligence. Now ladies, if you could please refrain from insulting each other it would make my internet experience that little bit more enjoyable.

=D

When i make one snide remark i get 45,687 PM's from Mods threatening me. It goes on in here without one word. So what im trying to say is if i cant abuse people then neither can you :!

Aww.... cry me a river! It's just the internet dude.

But there is a difference between abusing someone, and just mucking around. I don't see this situation as either of us being abusive. Apart from the "fuck off" but we haven't come out and called each other a fuck head or anything lol

As much as i am sure we'd like to! =D

To try and get the thread back on track....not that i have a prayer of achieving it.............but anyways to answer your question dfrs..............me personally, well I would have no interest at all in a shemale.

In fact, I dont really show an interest in just any male that happens to be interested in me, I tend to be rather picky I guess............but thwen isnt everyone????

So I guess the answer is that gay guys are just as picky as what you are anyone else is.

some will like shemales and some wont.

MazDan said:
To try and get the thread back on track....not that i have a prayer of achieving it.............but anyways to answer your question dfrs..............me personally, well I would have no interest at all in a shemale.

In fact, I dont really show an interest in just any male that happens to be interested in me, I tend to be rather picky I guess............but thwen isnt everyone????

So I guess the answer is that gay guys are just as picky as what you are anyone else is.

some will like shemales and some wont.

Yeah.... but i guess what i get confused with is gay men dating shemales. It seems to go against the whole idea of what being gay means... doesn't it? Ya know what - i think i might PM Goddess LSD and try to get some answers.

drugfukkdrockstar said:
Only if they like it rough. They both could do with a bit of slappin' around.

Me slappin around? fuck that. Im pimpin. Im messy as well. So fuck that. Sweet