• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Can you tell the difference between a male and a shemale? Post your score!

I got -

You got 8 out of 12 right, or about 67%.
This is a pretty good score, but you could do better. Make sure you meet your dates in a well-lit room.

It's pretty bad when some guys make hotter chicks than actual chicks. lol. That was fun.

drugfukkdrockstar said:
I got -

You got 8 out of 12 right, or about 67%.
This is a pretty good score, but you could do better. Make sure you meet your dates in a well-lit room.

It's pretty bad when some guys make hotter chicks than actual chicks. lol. That was fun.

Yeah it's pretty deciving isnt it?

Asian guys can make pretty good women =D

Yeah - they have that soft smooth skin and slender frame. I feel sorry for the men that get fooled! I bet it happens a lot. In fact, i have heard stories!

it has happened to me more than once, lucky I think I can usually tell and things have not gone very far :)

What i wanna know is.... do gay's still find a man who has a sex change appealing? I mean ... doesn't gay mean you like men? (when talking about male gays that is)

This confuses me. I mean in my time i have dated girls for example, and they were girls who were feminine who dressed and acted like girls etc. The butchy lesbians never appealed to me because after all, if i want a girl i want a girl. Not a girl acting and dressing like a guy.

Or do the men who get a sex change only go after the straight men. Actually, i know some guys who have had the change and actually do that. I don't think they live entirely happy lives and have the most fulfilling relationships from what i have seen. Man, i am so glad i am happy being a chick.

10/12

83%

A very good score! It looks like you can troll the singles bars with almost total impunity. Just don't get cocky.

:)

Here are your results:

You got 10 out of 12 right, or about 83%.
A very good score! It looks like you can troll the singles bars with almost total impunity. Just don't get cocky.

I actually think this is pretty derogatory towards transgenders. They have enough shit to deal without people sizing them up in ridiculous quiz's.

I got 63%.

But you still participated ;)

Everything these days gets the piss taken out of it. Besides, i think it's important to be able to tell the difference. Especially if you're a guy.

10/12

83%

I guess working in bars in Kings X for so long and in Fitzroy kinda helped me out with this lolo