• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Can you take LSD 2 consecutive days in a row?

Yeah, but it won't be as strong. Even 3-4 days after dosing it'll still be a bit weaker. It takes around 5 days to a week or so for tolerance to fully reset.

I am quite surprised that anyone would ever think of taking LSD 2 days in a row.
LSD is super long lasting (for me) that even pretty low doses like 100-200 ug last for good 10-12hours, not including afterglow/after effects. It's mentally exhausting, that the next day, the last thing I would want to do is take LSD again.

I like stuff like like DOC and redosed afterwards with tenfold dosage but for LSD this is quite a waste of your stuff. Wait one week atleast to trip on any psychedelic again to avoid tolerance.

^haha slippery slope...

from what i've seen, the level of effect received during consecutive trips varies from person to person; though it seems that the effect is lessened to a degree across the board.

myself, back in my day of very regular psychedelic experiences i would always be satisfied from the second day of tripping, even if the same dose was taken 2 days in a row. however, i could definitely notice a lessening of the intensity.

the way i remember describing it to people years ago, was that when you trip regularly and become used to the psychedelics mind state, it seems that your conscious self quickly gains the ability to coordinate 'itself' within the mindset. the effect of this is, from my experience is the consequent 'bringing of the self into the experience', which in effect holds back the ego annihilation part of the experience....lol, does that make any sense, it's rather hard to put into words. largely the difference of the feeling is a sense of groundedness, or 'not being blown awayness' during the experience.....

now all of that being said, i think the difference in one's experience of multiple days in a row of tripping is partially determined by the ego's own limitations..whereas normally tripping this is the last thing holding you back. myself, practicing much meditation and consciousness exploration without the use of psychedelics;i was always still quite satisfied with the experiences. i just noticed it felt less alien, or weird....almost begining to seem 'normal' to be tripping, though i would no doubt be tripping still....

the ultimate deterent of such practices from my experience is the crossing over effect...lol, quite intimidating...which is: When you start feeling 'normal' while tripping, it's easy to feel 'trippy' while sober. some may feel that is a desirable effect, to each their own...HPPD or HPPO (hallucinogenic perceptual order: order brought about through the persistent perceptual after-effects of hallucinogenics) :D i used to argue i had the latter....

i don't trip so much anymore, a few times a year and generally in a more ceremonial context...certainly with absolute intentions and respect, my years of nonchalant psychedelic adventuring are past. and so it rarely comes up to consider a second day of tripping after a first...however i don't disclude the possibility.

i've had very spiritually transformative experiences eating psychedelics multiple days in a row, so i regret none of what i've gone through, and i'm open the possibility of a weeklong perceptual workout lol....but moderation, disciplined self-preparation, and solid intention are the right ingredients for positive and evolutionarily-beneficial experiences.... :D

sorry for the lengthiness, didn't mean to make it too personal, but i feel the subjective nature of one's own recollective experience is the best stone to throw when it comes to moving towards objective truth.

Hey, thoughtsUNthought... how ya doin’?

“...moving towards objective truth.”

Huh.
(??)

Is there such a beast?

Is a separation from my consciousness necessary, in order to prove objectivity?

And, WHERE DID I PUT MY FUCKING KEYS?!!

Regardless, the saturation with Acid thing has been attempted.

I’ve never found a “limit”, so-to-speak.

3 hits one day, eight hits the next day.

The spectrum shifts to more “themes of existence” than the carnival of lights ( and distractions )...

I wish someone could explain... here, or elsewhere, the chemical mechanics of receptor site saturation.

-5HTa click and lock, and duration causes.

( ?? ) right?

Anyone?

Personally, I’ve done LSD for virtual weeks on end.

Maybe a two day gap.

Just double, triple, quadruple the doses.

It simply becomes another state of being.

And it EVOLVES.

Hearing what people are going to say, before they say it, can become irritating.

Learning to “just watch” and be amazed, is always a good thing.

It IS all very personal.

I don’t feel that any apology should be necessary for injecting a “personal” perspective...

But, about this “objectivity”... uh, huh... as compared to WHAT?

Is belief a prison?

“Not this, not this... “

Love,
Bryan

Yes. Double the dose. It works. I have done it many times. I used to trip on say 300 on a Friday night, and on Saturday morning I would take 600 (or a little more), but doubling absolutely works. I never considered it until someone who did so told me about it many, many years ago. This was when I was in my 20s. And yes...you will trip again, although it may feel a little different (which is why I used to take an extra 100ug if I was worried about it, and yeah...I did the "trip for 48 hours" routine many times. I wouldn't recommend it for everyone, though. It starts getting very cerebral and if you are prone to panic, anxiety, any form of mental illness, I would stay away from LSD altogether, let alone tripping for two days in a row. I have to admit, it is a little scary the first time you had a large trip the night before, and you look at all that paper in your hand, it can be intimidating to eat it. But after a little practice, I had some interesting times doing the 2 day trip. It's the reliable tolerance you can count on to pull such things off. I had some fantastic weekends with friends doing this when we were soldiers.

... My friend dropped acid last night and wants to do it again today with me, and I've heard rumors that you can only take LSD here and there; not everyday, because you won't feel the effects of it if taken 2 days in a row. Is this true or false?
False.

You may use real, low dosed LSD-25 two days in a row.

Can you take LSD 2 consecutive days in a row?
True.
You will run into some troubleshooting, however.

Last edited:
False.

You may use real, low dosed LSD-25 two days in a row.

True.
You will run into some troubleshooting, however.

Hey, “heartlessbbq” it now seems the time to stick a fork in your brand of truncated, unformed responses here.

-They are cooked.

“low dosed”?

WTF is that?

Tolerance of about 40% occurrs ( and likely more ) well within the 12 hour period after a complete “landing” from an initial dose.

It’s a well documented, and consensus driven reality.

Sure, there’s some grey area, relative to what type of environment you may find yourself in, and what type of traffic you may have in your head.

The grey area that you may wish to explore, is more a matter on staying on your side of the road... those little yellow lines flashing by are FACTS.

beep-beep.

You know...

50-60 microgram tabs.

"Well driven." :) Ding, Ding, Ding!
Winner Winner... I never land, Mate.

Of course there will be a gray area when some land while some stay in the clouds.

P.S. There is less traffic in the sky. ;)

Gone...

I have tripped 3 times within a 4 day period on large doses of mushrooms and lsd and every trip was fucking heavy though not as heavy by the third trip til i ripped the bong and got sent flying to the center of the multiverse. As long as you dose higher and higher you can trip many times in a week til you reach a maxed out tolerance

@ flabberghost - He's been littering the forum with misinformation and incoherent nonsense for days. On top of that, he's arrogant. He's close to becoming the first person that I've added to my "ignore" list -- I don't want to see his posts.

@ flabberghost - He's been littering the forum with misinformation and incoherent nonsense for days. On top of that, he's arrogant. He's close to becoming the first person that I've added to my "ignore" list -- I don't want to see his posts.

Yo... well, I felt compelled to counter his assertions, in a moderately gentle, and hopefully amusing fashion.

There’s an odd gravity that attracts the untethered flitterings of the inchoate wanderers, and sometimes vandalous nit-wits, around LSD.

It’s like a test, for some of the “elders”, to nudge things back on-track with these guys, as I see it.

Acid is something that I take very seriously.

The implications of the substance, and the access it grants, befuddle me to this day.

I’ve been in it for over forty years.

It was a toy, to start.

Then “What the FUCK?!!” .... ??????☎️?????????( “This stuff is stunningly challenging, reality is a hackable code... wait, WHO SAID THAT?!... “ )

-etc.

Regardless, I appreciate you waving a flag here.

Salute!

Bryan

the way i remember describing it to people years ago, was that when you trip regularly and become used to the psychedelics mind state, it seems that your conscious self quickly gains the ability to coordinate 'itself' within the mindset. the effect of this is, from my experience is the consequent 'bringing of the self into the experience', which in effect holds back the ego annihilation part of the experience....lol, does that make any sense, it's rather hard to put into words. largely the difference of the feeling is a sense of groundedness, or 'not being blown awayness' during the experience.....
It makes sense to me, but like anythin acidickly it's highly individual.

But it explains some of the non psychedelic exp influences on my now much more resilience to specificly Lysergic's. Still in debate on the Tryptamine's internally, but y'all might convince me before they illegalize the whole bunch and I have to turn to TOR to get what I want.

Would I take some of the class of the OP a second day, I am tempted trip, and just keep going on not persee 24 hours later. Maybe 8 hours in and drop some more. I assume some tolerance would surface but I would probably just take it from the spot esses and go from there. It is not like it actually can hurt you physically but If I would really wanna double drop it's really up to that moment. If it feels right.

Last edited:
You know...

50-60 microgram tabs.

"Well driven." :) Ding, Ding, Ding!
Winner Winner... I never land, Mate.

Of course there will be a gray area when some land while some stay in the clouds.

P.S. There is less traffic in the sky. ;)

Gone...

Funny response, “heatlessbbq”.

I can appreciate you not being too offended by my muffled buffeting.

Maybe a constant 60ug works for you, i dunno.

I’ve known a few guys that are still constantly having sex with imaginary stuffed animals, and maybe it works for them too. ... ??

( No judgement, but I remain wary. )

Interesting, that you feel you can stay aloft, constantly, at the same level, on the same daily dosage.

It defies known neuroscience, and the experience of millions of others.

But, as I understand it, there are creatures that can go, and go, and go...

Some of their stuffings get knocked-out, but they don’t know the difference anyway.

Try a high dose of DMT, and see if you get any advice from “them” ( The Others ) okay?

You may just get YOUR string pulled, and echo through eternity with “MAMMA- - mamma-mamma-mamma-mamma...”

-Or, not.

Give my best to Teddy, please.

-b.

In my past experience, a lot of it came down to whether I slept or not. I remember one time for example. I started with two 300ug tabs at 4.30 pm. Really really strong trips.

Two was way overkill but I was pretty hardcore at the time. Comeup was instant, smack in the face. 5 minutes and strong. But just amazing in the fullest and best way as we know Lsd. I vaped 6 big hits and left for a friend's in full blown out of the world, yet still very functional certainly in a physical capacity, psychedelia which was magnificently visual and bright and Sparky as can be.

I didn't sleep that night and had an extraordinary trip they lasted quite a long time these tabs and at 12 p.m. the following afternoon I took one more having certainly plateaued out but no way was I back to being fully normal.

I came up really well on that first tab of the afternoon not in the same way as the previous day but to an equal measure in a different sense and it immediately put me on another Level back into the clouds again but with a different headspace this time and an increased euphoria.

This tab really worked anyway to get me up and on another plane.

2 hours later at 2 pm I took another tab and the same thing happened I simply was elevated even higher again with a different headspace but a very full and substantial effect on my consciousness and senses and generally everything.

2 hours later at 4 pm I took another tab and again had exactly the same experience simply rising higher and higher and more purely and fully into such a magical trip which felt so at home.

I was absolutely off my head already by this stage but the experience and the feeling was that magical clean headed positive confident euphoria almost ecstasy like with absolutely no Downside and no Edge and nothing but pure amazing joy and appreciation for the world as I was planning to go out to visit some friends.

6 p.m. I took my final tab of that afternoon, the 4th one since midday and 6 in total since 4:30 p.m. the previous day equalling for sure between 1500 and 1800 micrograms.

I visited friends that night. I was so off my head, it was a CRAZY universe, yet I was fully functional, coherent, relaxed, calm, confident you name it.

(An amazing thing about high dose LSD is how you can be your absolute most right feeling and capable together happy and confident self in the world on Monster doses where people can insist that you are completely straight as did often happen to me I was one of those type of people generally.)

It was a fantastic trip and would never have been quite the marvelous experience it was without that particular dosing strategy which worked exceptionally well literally each time I took a tab the afternoon I immediately went up to a different level and had a different view of the world.

My senses and emotions were heightened to maximum and the visual experience and introspection was intense and magnificent and increased with each trip.

I finally got home from my friend's house at 6 a.m. the following morning having been up for two nights tripping and I was determined to take 2 more tabs to just give me one final kick up into the clouds before I fell asleep and my trip ended.

I took these two tabs like a fool and after some vaporizer I failed to remain conscious.

When I eventually came round from my sleep and got myself up again the afternoon to get washed I was a bit annoyed at myself for having fallen asleep and wasted those two tabs, feeling somewhat melancholy and disappointed about being down at last after such an amazing and intense trip back to boring reality so soon lol!

So what did I do? I had taken 6 tabs over the 2 nights. Then 2 before crashing.
But I bought 17. So I had 9 left! So I ended up taking all 9 of them I think I started with 5 in my mouth as soon as I could while I jumped in the shower, then by the time I got out I thought fuck it and chucked the other 4 in there as well hoping I could resurrect the tripping headspace like a silly fool.

Needless to say there was virtually no effect at all. Call it a waste, or see it as a useful observational experience.

If I had managed to stay conscious that morning after those 2 tabs, Im sure I would have come up on them quite strongly. And I reckon I could have continued dosing with effects for some more time, those 9 tabs would have really hammered me I expect.

But the sleep killed it, no return after that.

But redosing Lsd did and does work very well for me, depending on how and when it is done of course. Re dosing MDMA was also always perfectly effective in my experience as well which does seem to contradict the general consensus and advice currently.

I have had many experiences like this but also a great many where redosing was completely ineffective. (Lsd)

How does that song go now? "It ain't what you do it's the way that you do it, it ain't what..."etc.

Oh just to add, even though I never noticeably came up and "tripped" off of the 9 tabs, I did suffer a very high level of hammeredness from it for several days- classic brain fried, slow, dopey etc.

In a great mood but just cained and stupid and useless for a while. From 5 mg Lsd in 48 hours roughly.

But taking those final 9 tabs substantially increased and prolonged these effect and recovery period back to baseline even though I didn't get the effects to a fraction of the degree you would normally experience, at the time of taking them.

Last edited:
original post / source: https://www.rollitup.org/t/lsd-dosage-effects-tolerance.419585/page-68
[found on page 68, post #1341]

Recently, I have successfully microdosed LSD every day for a month
[ 25-30 days ] Some days were tripping days. the rest of the days were microdose days. All I can say is, if You have the acid floating around TODAY, You can get high on LSD
EVERY SINGLE DAY. with no tolerance... It is that pure AND potent compared to the acid in 2011.... Trust Me.
Unless You don't want to...

However, if You are wanting to trip every day [ 60 - 250+ micrograms ]. This can be very dangerous to You, Your mental health, and even physical health. I don't even think the molecule itself will let You do that. Please Be Careful ! ! !

I have gotten EXTREMELY angry and annoyed at the smallest things. I assume this is due to low serotonin levels.

I wish YOU ALL wisdom and mindfulness throughout YOUR LSD journeys. I am happy to be researching this all for YOU.
If YOU have any questions , I have an open PM box. much love and peace, mates.