• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Can you snort heroin #3 (UK H)?

prinsco

Greenlighter
As title says, been scrolling through pages for a few days and so many conflicting answers.

From what I've read and from my own experience with #3 off the dark net, I'd say yes it can be effectively snorted....tastes bad tho.

Love the Turkish #3 in particular off dnm. I've only ever taken small bumps while smoking and it did seem to have a longer period of effect. But really with that really prime shit it's best to smoke it its literally what it's made for.

Yes you can snort #3 h as I have done it before. Measure your lines cause from my experience I would put too much in a line so yea not sure the recommended but you make up a line yourself you might do too much which I did. Trial and error as I did it and became aware after a while.

you totally can but its pretty wasteful
you should really be chasing it off foil

but yeah snorting no.3 is how i used to take it when i was pretty new to b - it worked but i had a small tolerance back then

Thanks guys :) So the consensus is: Yes, you can but it isn't so efficient. Stick to the ancient chasing the dragon method ;) ?

Any tips on how to do it correctly? I treat it as a treat/ritual aha. I seem to end up having my H go black half way along the foil instead of it nicely bubbling :/

Any tips on how to do it correctly? I treat it as a treat/ritual aha. I seem to end up having my H go black half way along the foil instead of it nicely bubbling :/

what i do is fold a crease in a square of foil, place the h at one end and tilt the foil whilst simultaneously applying heat underneath so that it turns to liquid and begins to run down the crease. its all down to practice really man.

oh and make sure to use a tooter made of foil so you can smoke the leftovers inside of it