• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can You Snort 10 Mg Hydrocodone Pills Containing Acetaminophin?

MeganMAvery1991

Greenlighter
Their Oblong shaped pills and are the color white and the imprint on them is WATSON 853 and they have a seperater indent on the opposite side of the imprinted side. How effective is it to crush them up and snort them? And can these pills POSSIBLY be freebased (smoked) off of tin foil? If possible how effective is smoking them? Thank you!

Yes you can snort them, but it's stupid because of all the fillers and the acetaminophen.
Smoking is really bad if not toxic for your lungs and most/all of the active ingredients will just burn
Just do a CWE and take 'em oral

Thank you for replying. How can you remove all those nasty ass fillers and acetaminophen and shit?lol

get an oral syringe and grind up the pills and mix the powder with some whater and shoot it up your ass if you are so inclinced.......its the simplest fastest way to get the most bang for your buck. and with hydrocodone it actually is much stronger than oral...not so much with oxy. if you actually want to do this make sure your colon is empty or you'll waste the pills. Its not weird or gay or anythinig....its just another hole in your body to put drugs into

extractions are really hard for a firstimer and will take some practice and waste your pills and take a really long time to do....especially if you want to evaporate everything to dryness at the end.

There's no real point with all of the fillers your nose would get clogged and you wouldn't get as good of effects, my boyfriend used to do it it pissed me off so much he was wasting money? I'd just take them & drink a hot drink to make them work faster or cwe it but that'll taste like shit

extractions are really hard for a firstimer and will take some practice and waste your pills and take a really long time to do.....

No, a CWE is extremely easy to do even for first timers and it does not take a long time at all. And I would definitely not plug acetaminophen in those doses. I have no problem with rectal administration but please do not plug acetaminophen!

Check the linked thread and try the Cold water Extraction. It is not complicated at all and I don't know how you can say otherwise :?

Yeah, a CWE is definitely the easiest method of extraction for a first timer because it only involves mixing the pills in cold water then filtering out what you don't want with a coffee filter. There's many threads that explain how to do it too or you can just Google it. Of course, you aren't going to remove ALL the acetaminophen but you'll get enough out to make it better for the liver.

Lol, this reminds me of the early high school days thinking any opiate pill you put up your nose will work better. No, don't start this because then you may grow into a habit of snorting pills that shouldn't be snorted. If you ever get ahold of roxy 15mgs or 30mgs, then yeah snorting isn't really a big deal. However, I'm not encouraging any opiate use and would try to stay clear from opiates.

As the above poster said, take his information. The cold water extraction is your best bet in the long run.

Dude, throw that hydro BS in the trash and get some clean oxy 15s or 30s. You're wasting your time and all that tylenol WILL fuck up your liver over time. That said, parachute it. All pills A) Absolve faster and B) Are more intense when crushed up and parachuted...

hydros arent that great of a buzz in the first place, you'll get sick from the acetominophen if you taake too much. i recommend just orally taking them. CWE works but i dont find it worth the effort.