• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Can you sniff dry fent? Good cut?

swimmed

Greenlighter
I'm interested if you know anyhing about fent if its possible to sniff dry gel?

Also just randomly wondering, theres been some "okay" H going around. Would a few dried drops mixxed in with the tan powder give it a better kick?

Are you asking for your own personal use or?

Swims personal use of course. I'm not looking for jail time. Im just wondering if say 1/10th of a 50mcg in a half gram.
After it drys it should look normal Id assume, just have to cut up the fent that's stuck together. Id figure it should be bootable, and snortable as long as the fent will act being snorted. Ive heard it works in nasal spray.
Whats your thoughts?

Spiking your dope with fent sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. You can snort dried fent ime but making a nasal spray seemed to help with absorption while also making it easier to titrate your dose.

Swims personal use of course. I'm not looking for jail time. Im just wondering if say 1/10th of a 50mcg in a half gram.
After it drys it should look normal Id assume, just have to cut up the fent that's stuck together. Id figure it should be bootable, and snortable as long as the fent will act being snorted. Ive heard it works in nasal spray.
Whats your thoughts?

We don't allow the use of SWIM, my friend, my pet, etc here at Bluelight. It offers no legal protection and it makes posts harder to read. I'll PM you links to the BLUA and other helpful information, check your inbox.

As for the fent, I would not combine them though you can use them together if you're confident you have tolerance for it and you know your limits. The problem with mixing them is you don't know the purity of the heroin, it's hard to be sure the fent is distributed evenly, and its too easy to lose track of the ratio of fent to heroin.

Fentanyl is a very strong opioid that has been the cause of countless overdoses and death. It's best to do the fent on its own (agree with previous poster on nasal solution) so you know the exact amount you're taking. You can alway do a bump of fent then a bump of heroin and switch off.

I would keep them separate. No need to mix them. If you want to use both than simply take a dose of dope and a dose of the fent that you know your tolerance can handle. I basically just said what rhun said so i agree with them.
Dont adulterate heroin with fent unless its a single dose and you know how much you are using.
#Grey