• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Can you sniff crack?

isaaccain

Bluelighter
One of my mates always goes on about it and he's been doing it for like 3 months but I only just realised that that's stupid because freebases aren't very water soluble and it doesn't dissolve in your membranes blah blah blah anyway just before I mention it to him I thought I'd make sure.

Sniff crack - yeah, I just read that back to myself but it's posted now not much I can do

Last edited:
It burns a lot. Street crack can be very cut, even more than coke.

No, crack is not water soluble and the environment inside the nose is wet ... so you get very poor or no absorption.

^ the same is true for fent freebase in patches being gummed....yet ppl are always wasting precious patches like this for some reason.

I think gumming fent patches does do something though - fentanyl freebase is poorly water sol ut actually water soluble enough that it can be absorbed through the cheek, remember that a dose of fentanyl is in the tens of micrograms. A dose of cocaine on the other hand is something like 30-50 milligrams, so about a 1000x potency difference.

Cocaine when chewed as coca leaves is absorbed enough to give a stimulating effect. But that is buccal administration in both cases, not nasal. I don't think snorting crushed crack rocks nor shreds of fent patches would be effective in either case.

I know lots of people who sniff Crack.
Especially the boss' at work.
They only wind up with a nasty smell and brown nose. Not really good for anything and ruins your nose...same idea.

Sniff crack? People actually do that?? Might as well throw your money out the window.. Do they really think they get high? Cause it's almost impossible to sniff enough to even feel anything. Except a burning nose..

You might as well sniff coke.... They make freebase cocaine first then cocaine hcl from that for snorting.... Crack is the street coke converted back into a freebase. If you really wanted to dissolve it into water with citric acid or vitamin c to make a water soluble salted coke molecule and then use it as a nasal spray solution..... Still again you might as well just buy coke and clean it....