• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Can you smoke tar H like dabs?

I know you can smoke it. it's one of the main ways people do that type of heroin actually, although I prefer to IV shoot it (I prefer to IV shoot anything possible, though). I'm not sure about being able to "do it like you smoke dabs" since I'm not too sure what that is/means, however, I'm sure someone else on here can answer that. But I do know that, yes, you can indeed smoke black tar heroin and it in fact is quite popular.

usually using a "chasing" technique of smoking. Again, not sure how "dabs" are smoked.

I wouldn't see why it couldn't work but at the same time i can see how it would not work. The most accurate way would to have one of those E-NAILS that give you a reading of the temperature in either degrees or Celsius. Then you would be able to heat up the 'nail' or whatever type you would use. Ceramic/titanium etc.. right up to the proper temp to vaporize the substance. Whatever temp that is, diamorphine i believe is around 340-350 for a melting point. But most likely a little different due to the fact that i am sure it has fent cut in it. Then again on the other side of the spectrum, if you just heat it up with a torch and then smoke it, you may be getting it way to hot and just destroying the chemical structure and potency of the drug. So hard to tell really. Then again i am east coast so i never seen/had tar. Just got the columbian powder/rocks in my area. Which is just about straight fent.

All the people i know that go to some of the clinics around me said they haven't seen any actual Heroin on the drug tests in 2 years. So actual dope is basically non existent in my parts.

I wouldn't see why it couldn't work but at the same time i can see how it would not work. The most accurate way would to have one of those E-NAILS that give you a reading of the temperature in either degrees or Celsius. Then you would be able to heat up the 'nail' or whatever type you would use. Ceramic/titanium etc.. right up to the proper temp to vaporize the substance. Whatever temp that is, diamorphine i believe is around 340-350 for a melting point. But most likely a little different due to the fact that i am sure it has fent cut in it. Then again on the other side of the spectrum, if you just heat it up with a torch and then smoke it, you may be getting it way to hot and just destroying the chemical structure and potency of the drug. So hard to tell really. Then again i am east coast so i never seen/had tar. Just got the columbian powder/rocks in my area. Which is just about straight fent.

All the people i know that go to some of the clinics around me said they haven't seen any actual Heroin on the drug tests in 2 years. So actual dope is basically non existent in my parts.

Shes from texas. the heroin is clean black tar there for the most part. My friend just died from a polydrug overdose, he lived in texas. There was no fentanyl whatsoever in his tox report and he had used black tar.

350 melting point i believe is for hydrochloride salt form of heroin. I belive black tar is freebase heroin. (easier to vaporize)..this is why it its reccomended to use citric acid to shoot it...to turn it into the salt

Shes from texas. the heroin is clean black tar there for the most part. My friend just died from a polydrug overdose, he lived in texas. There was no fentanyl whatsoever in his tox report and he had used black tar.

350 melting point i believe is for hydrochloride salt form of heroin. I belive black tar is freebase heroin. (easier to vaporize)..this is why it its reccomended to use citric acid to shoot it...to turn it into the salt

I haven't done H in years but the tar down here in TX was always good when I was using. I have used fent dope a few times last year in Indiana and could tell a huge difference. But no, black tar is not freebase, it is still the hydrochloride salt. No citric acid needed with tar.

My fiance is from Indiana originally. I hear the epidemic is taking a massive toll on that state right now.

They are making prescription opioids inlossible to get even for people that need them....this is supposed to make everyone stop shooting heroin/fentanyl.....that and the wall .

Yes this is how I smoke tar..it's highly more efficient than smoking on foil.

Think it would work with really good #4? My nose is pretty fucked, wonder if a low temp dab of #4 would work. I do like the lines though don't think I could switch.

Just curious. Not sure if this is an appropriate question or if I'm posting in the right place.

I have done this with meth for people who don’t like needles.

I can’t imagine wanting to smoke BTH it must taste so awful. But yes I believe you can. If it’s pure enough it should work. Don’t take my word for it as I have never done this.

It does work, but you have to go really low temp so it doesn't just burn up and like Cap said it's even harsher out of glass. A bunch of hot vinegar air lol
That being said IMO the brain pretty quickly associates the bad taste with pleasure and it's smooth sailing from there.

Also I don't think BTH is free base because it readily dissolves in water without any acids.

Of course. And despite the fact that dia'morphine or BTH is water soluble, people take a faaat dab, like what they'd put for a sesh on foil, hit it all at once and OD. It actually happened to a dealer I know. He's more of a tweaker, may have been up all night, may have been on Xanax. But still... I bet it's bomb if you're a foil-junkie. But if you aren't doin a gram a day on foil, or using the needle, probably need to start real small, or not do it at all.

Then why does Meth smoke out of water? Quag? What are you talking about dude?
What are you talking about? I never said you couldn't smoke heroin through water. I said Black tar heroin is not free base heroin, since someone said that earlier. Either I misread your post or you are a jackass