• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can you SMOKE poppy seeds?

Okay. Let us walk this through.

It takes 1-3 pounds of unwashed poppy seeds to make one reasonably psychoactive dose of poppy seed tea, equivalent to perhaps 90mg of morphine.

A tobacco pipe holds perhaps 0.5 tsp.

Poppy seeds do not burn very well. Not that I have tried, I can just tell.

Morphine has a moderate half-life.

Smoke away. Would you like directions to The Lounge?
hello Jackie thank you for taking the time to read and critique my post as you have stated you have never tried this little known phenomenon truth is if I could get my hands on them I would just smoke popping poppy seeds instead of smack as believe me girl it works damn good you do have to use atleast 50 seeds going off my batches one or a couple seeds won't do it you chase them on foil, as I already explained so sorry to foil(pun intended) your brutal attack on a honest trustworthy member prestigious at myself but maybe you should get your facts right next times so we to not to look to foolish.

And no thank you I have no desire to visit the lounge I like my mind and head functioning and not overestimated with 95% unfunny bulshit good day madame may your pipe supply or doc never dwindle x

i tried it ! it was horrible !
and i got pulled over for driving with my lights off. lol.

i tried it ! it was horrible !
and i got pulled over for driving with my lights off. lol.
See! We tried to tell you. Should just get O-DSMT or something if you’re after a legal opioid high. Plus you’ll actually be able to know how much you’re doing, that way.

aww. no i just remember they were from the
flowers at the church (poppies).

probably weren't dry enough 😁

Can you identify the different varieties of poppy?

Papaver Somniferum is not as common as an ornamental poppy. It has smooth stems and a round or oval capsule.

More common are Papaver Rhoeas, with their fuzzy stems and cylindrical pods. They do not contain Opium.

Can you identify the different varieties of poppy?

Papaver Somniferum is not as common as an ornamental poppy. It has smooth stems and a round or oval capsule.

More common are Papaver Rhoeas, with their fuzzy stems and cylindrical pods. They do not contain Opium.
Oh, thank you so much !

But, sorry, it was a grab and run from the detroit
church grounds.

Tasted real, but no it did not seem to smoke that well. 🌸

Awhile back, so goes the attempt.

I have done a few grabs, myself. It is after the flower has passed anyway. They will not miss them... unless the old ladies are growing them for Opium, which is always possible.

It was in the paper one day, in the editorial section.

"Someone jumped over my fence and took all of my poppy plants. I have been growing Poppies for years for the ornamental pods and keep the seeds for growing next year. If whoever did this needs poppy pods, I have thousands of them in my cellar. But I need those seeds."

Something to that effect. I dropped some of the pods off on their doorstep at night. I never had the nerve to inquire about the pods she mentioned.

oh that's why they were noticing the pretty flowers all summer.

love thy harvest 🍁

beautiful beautiful flower garden on the side of the church all over.
are they poppies Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat !!
they are.

One time I was in a large hospital waiting room that had all these dried floral wreaths, with nice, large poppy pods throughout them. There had to be 10 wreaths in that room. I, without shame, removed all the poppy pods from the wreaths and put them in my backpack, right in front of all the patients. No one said anything. They were really good pods too.

i think that's the waiting room where, wait . . .
. . . .

. . . .

i pee'd myself with chest pains sh.o.b. and all.
😭