• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can you slam the blue Roxicodone?

Sure can, but when I tried it a few months back it was disappointing. I do have a high tolerance and I don't think you're gonna fit more than 1 pill in a rig, which won't do jack shit for me.

^Yes, you can. I used to shoot the grey 20s often, and could fit six into a 1cc. They fucked up my veins within a few months.

Thankfully, they recovered in time.

I have shot many of the 30mg roxies up, but my most common rout is to snort em. I snort 3 roxies every 4 hours to stay out of withdrawals . The best decision you can make though is to avoid Oxy in all ways though. Its a long dark, cold lonely road brother .

I was told the Blue 30mg Roxicodone is the instant release version of oxycodone. So therefore is this better the the new OP formula of oxycodone? Are you able to inject this? I am a newbie to opioids.

If you're going to inject tablets you may as well just inject heroin... Seriously, injecting tablets isn't good for the veins and won't feel anywhere near as nice as even shit heroin!

Honestly, the increase in bioavailability is negligible versus oral administration...just eat it. Try taking 10-15mg orally, do not take the entire 30mg or you will likely get incredibly sick, or worse. Please don't inject pills, especially without a micron filter.

Seriously the gain by IV over oral is so fucking small that you are just destroying your veins for no good reason, just because you can't wait five minutes to feel the first effects by swallowing them. No rush, no long lasting effects, rapidly diminishing experience overall when IV'd. Lasts longer and feels more desirable for longer via the oral ROA.