• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can you send drugs to be tested somewhere?

Well you ask a stupid question, no offence.

@Shady's Fox - what's the purpose of a snarky comment like that? How is it in any way helpful or encouraging to any new folks who want to post here to see a BL Crew member responding to them like that?

Idgaf if you want to be hostile to someone like me, but come on man, DO NOT be doing that to new members - ever.

There's no way to know, most just take their dealer's word for it and learn to correlate potency of effects they experience with the mg. With the reagent test I did, I noticed the color was darker the more mdma matter I put in it so I guess a darker purple means more mdma but that still won't exactly print "you got 147.54 mg of mdma per KG there buddy, dance safe!" on your testing sheet.

Edit: I've been on bluelight for almost 3 years now and this is literally the first troll I've seen on here. My advice to Fox is the same as everybody else's, if you're gonna be a douche, do it on your own forum, see how many members you'll have. Hint: none.

There's no way to know, most just take their dealer's word for it and learn to correlate potency of effects they experience with the mg. With the reagent test I did, I noticed the color was darker the more mdma matter I put in it so I guess a darker purple means more mdma but that still won't exactly print "you got 147.54 mg of mdma per KG there buddy, dance safe!" on your testing sheet.

Edit: I've been on bluelight for almost 3 years now and this is literally the first troll I've seen on here. My advice to Fox is the same as everybody else's, if you're gonna be a douche, do it on your own forum, see how many members you'll have. Hint: none.

I put our miserly friend on block within minutes.

I appreciate the look after the newbie attitude.

It hasn't put me off the forum , in fact the rally around has only increased the value of the forum to me and appreciate the members and mods alike.

Forgot to mention, also donated as a thank you for both the attitude and useful advice.

Keep up the good work guys.

Regeant testing is definitely better than nothing, although false positives/negatives can happen.

Wedinos is a uk lab which will test for adulterants etc and will list the contents of your drugs in 'major' and 'minor' categories, but will not provide percentages. I heard from a reputable source that over 8% constitutes a 'major' - but don't hold me to that information. The Wedinos service is free and is a Harm Reduction initiative which is (I believe) funded by the Welsh Assembly.

Energy Control is a Spanish lab also concerned with Harm Reduction. Unlike Wedinos they WILL provide a percentage breakdown of the contents of your drugs, however (same as Wedinos) they will only list 'active' ingredients. So, if your powder is 20% flour, that will not be stated, but if your powder contains 20% levamisole that will be. Energy Control is not a free service and costs somewhere around £50 (again, from memory) per test

Well you ask a stupid question, no offence.
The only stupid question is the one NOT asked. Why do you continually plague peoples threads as a first responder? Its really not cool to offload your insecurities on others like that. A lot of us here need this place and use it to better our life. You did the same thing to me last week calling me a noob for no reason. Im anything but a neophyte and the utter nonsensicality from your complete response caused me to delete my thread out of confusion. Have you been committed?