• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Can you plug or snort suboxone film?

Sloppinator

Greenlighter
Can you plug suboxone film? Is it efficient at all? Also I am curious if you can snort the film as well. How do you simply get the most put of suboxone film is what I am getting at.

Of course! Take a spoon, and put a piece of the strip on the spoob, add drops of water, and stir with the tip of a knife, until dissolved into an orange solution, tip spoon into nose and tilt head back
I have been doing this for years and it works Great!!! You can also use a tooth paste cap to do this too

yes - as described above, you can use this method for either plugging or nasal administration

I have plugged subs before with a pretty good effect. Went to Wal-Mart, said I needed an oral syringe for my kid, got one, and used it. Mix the sub in water till dissolved, suck it up in the syringe, get on your hands and knees or lay on your side, and stick it up there. Make sure you wait a while before moving to ensure none leaks out. Also, i have found that just folding the film up and sticking it up your ass with your finger works well too

I honestly found the BA of using the strips sublingually as intended after rinsing with an ethanol based mouthwash like Listerine worked as well as plugging, better than intranasal. And I used to be a really big fan (and bar the strips and Listerine still would be) of insulfating powdered buprenorphine pills, but water-lining the strips was a big disappointment for me.

I honestly found the BA of using the strips sublingually as intended after rinsing with an ethanol based mouthwash like Listerine worked as well as plugging, better than intranasal. And I used to be a really big fan (and bar the strips and Listerine still would be) of insulfating powdered buprenorphine pills, but water-lining the strips was a big disappointment for me.

Excuse my polish stupidity, but did you use the mouth wash prior to taking bupe sublingually, or after taking it sublingually? Lol I take it before hand? Sorry a lil stoned rite now.

As far as having bad luck with snorting liquid based bupe, did you use too much water? The trick is to literally use drops of water on top of the strip, just enough for it to turn into solution, using too much water will just cause the solution to go down your nose to your throat and in your stomach, you need just enough for it to saturate your nasal membranes. It is a fairly quick process of setting up

Sorry for the bump, but i only dissolve small amounts like 1mg and at the most two milligrams, I can see an issue with trying to turn a whole strip into solution, I have realized over the years when I take very small amounts of Bupe i get a full Agonist effect. Using high amounts like eight mg of day would be just pointless to snort anyways.

yeah alcohol increases sublingual bioavailability of bupe if you rinse with it just before putting the strip in your mouth.

and i agree with you about nasal admin of tiny amounts of water with sub strips. i tapered that way once and found it much easier to dose small (sub milligram) doses that way, compared to sublingual.

Yeah I was trying to use more like 4-8mg strips water-lining. Not super productive. And as spacejunk said, ethanol based mouthwash directly prior to placing the strip under the tongue. It will dissolve far faster than normal, near instantly.

I think you can pull off for milligrams with little water just give it a try if you don't like it don't do it again

hmm nothing excites me more but drugs that get you high being shoved up your rectum. too bad cocaine is not bioavailable anally, that would have made me pass out in excitement. but the whole process of delivering the bag to my house shoved in my ass, got me real aroused beforehand which was always awesome

I think you can pull off for milligrams with little water just give it a try if you don't like it don't do it again

Totally. However, back when I was on buprenorphine was I was generally horribly constipated. So it make plugging difficult generally speaking, simply because I didn't shit very often. These days plugging is infinitely more effective than it was when I was super constipated.

Here's to regular bowel movements!

Lol I was talking about intranasal :) , however I suppose same applies for rectally. I suggest bisacodyl for constipation. Believe it or not, I feel depression can cause constipation also, along with opiate use...I have been able to shit just fine taking bupe, however St times I couldn't even shit taking Adderall, I believe opiates are half to blame

Yep. Once you start taking doses of 8 mg a day or even higher you will feel absolutely no effect from Bupe at all, perhaps a boost of energy in the morning when you take it which can be borderline Placebo haha

Ive never plugged suboxone, but its not unheard of. You would want to mix it up and draw up into a needless syringe just like you were going to shoot it, lay on your side and insert syringe into your bum, then push the plunger. Remain on your side for a bit, maybe like 5-10 minutes so you get the max absorbtion. On snorting, yes its possible. Ive done it, and my method was to cut the film into very tiny pieces and put just a drop or two of water on it, just enough to liquify it. Dont use a tooter because the gunk will get stuck and youll lose product. What you want to do is get the gunk on the side of something, and put your nostril right up to it and LIGHTLY inhale. You dont want it in the very back of your nose or it will drip down into your stomach and youll lose some bupe. You just want it to sit in the front area of your nostril so it can absorb in.

Thats strange, usually stimulants make you shit. Thats actually why most of the time coke is cut with baby laxatives, so it will help make you feel like you gotta go so it seems stronger. Your intestines are controlled by opioids, so the more opiates you take the slower your bowels are gonna move. This is why you get constipated when on opiates, which can cause compaction and actually be pretty dangerous. Loperamide is a gastro-intestinal opioid, thats why it can help ease withdrawal symptoms somewhat.

When I was in jail my homeboys would mail me Subs and we'd dissolve the strips in a spoonful of water and do "tilts" - basically water lining. Shit works way better than sublingual, imo.