• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can you Inject Morphine Sulfate 20mg capsules?

Seak243

Greenlighter
I got a hold of some morphine sulfate capsules and was curious about injecting them and heard its possible and safe to do so, I know its not the smartest idea but you only live once so yeah....can you inject them anybody?

Your thread got lost in a no man's land in the wrong forum--sorry! I am moving it to a forum where you should get some responses though I have a feeling you are not sitting there waiting to hear responses over a month later--but hey, this a Harm Reduction forum so maybe you did wait.;) Again, apologies for not catching this sooner.

Short answer is yes, but you need to be careful. Shooting pills is very dangerous. Have you ever injected anything OP?

If you haven't injected anything before, I highly recommend you try plugging first.

If you are already familiar with injection drug use, do research on how to properly inject pills (properly inject pills is something of an oxymoron, but whatever... simple things like not heating the solution, proper filtration, etc) AND refresh yourself in terms of proper harm reduction practices when injecting drugs (again, basic stuff like keeping things sterile, etc).

Like tpd said yeah, but definitely be very careful, if you're inexperienced don't do it. If I had a dollar for every time God mentioned plugging if be a rich dead man.