• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Can you IM msir?

Phreakx

Greenlighter
I have sterile equipment how ever I don't want to inject into my veins. almost every health professional I've dealt with has said they have a hard time giving me iv's. I've been told by almost every single nurse I have "deep veins" what ever that means. So i think i'm going to IM it.

What you gonna IM i don't understand. I used IM for about one year with Methcathinone (5-6 injections a day usually ) everything ok, but it was pure enough.

What you gonna IM i don't understand. I used IM for about one year with Methcathinone (5-6 injections a day usually ) everything ok, but it was pure enough.
Morphine sulfate Instant release. My apologies!

Well) I don't know. If it is pharmacy grade, then probably should be alright, assuming you know how to do IM. If not then better to find another way. But I don't really know, didn't tried it. It is solution or pills? If its solution then it should be supposed to be used this way I think

I IM'd some morphine water ampule Intended for IV use and got almost no effect. I dont think bioavailability is anywhere near it is for IV. IV, in a hospital, I can feel it at about 2mg. IM I did not feel the 10mg. The instant release part of what you said sounds like pills, no, do not IM pills unless you want to lose a limb/get a bad abcess. If its the liquid/syrup intended for oral dosing, do not IM it either, and I wouldnt recommend IVing it either, although IVing it won't cause quite the same emergency.

Do not IM pills. While the circulatory system can grudgingly accept small amounts of particulates, the muscles can't handle any really, and the results can be horrific.

Beyond that, morphine isn't great IM anyhow. You're better off plugging it!