• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids can you get high from cough syrup with codiene, without promethazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

shroomymind204

Greenlighter
i have cough syrup with codiene but no promethazine, i was wondering if i could still "lean" if i drank the codiene?

90mg-150mg will make you nice and dreamy with a nice toke of dank. 30mg is good if it's your first time so you can make sure you aren't allergic or sensitive to codeine.

enjoy in moderation and stay safe.

lol, this is the misconception I hear everywhere. People often think it's the promethazine that's causing the euphoria. When in reality it's the codeine's sedation mixed with the promethazine sedation, which can have synergistic effects, causing the user to have a bigger chance of ODing.

Prometh potentiates the Codeine. It is a true potentiator when taken beforehand. Since you are drinking it at the same tme in the lean, you are just synergizing. You will still get high just off of the Codeine, and it will be at the same level of opiate euphoria as with the Prometh, because it was not potentiating anyway. The high will just feel alot more clearer and euphoria more pronounced. Prometh shits all over and then covers the Codeine high, like a cat does to it's own crap.

Damn, promethazine isn't even recreational, so yeah- you can.

And Yeah, notuss has codeine in it and some other allergy medication. The codeine is what you want, fuck the promethazine. Closing this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.