Can You Fax Acid?

lol nah man it's for real. You can fax acid. But you've gotta use the new JX-201 model other wise it doesn't send the correct dosages and your tabs are ruined.

Whats your fax number? I'll fax you a few sheets. :)

☭ SMOKE марихуана EVERYDAY ☭

2ii7chs.jpg

Yesssss!!!! Hahahahaha i think you gotta lay of the squares bro, might get your mind out of cyber space thinking you can fax acid..... Lmao

So some one was wondering if you could fax lsd?

NSFW:
VROOOOOOOOOOOOM
2empeyp.gif

^ thanks for those hits braaa theyre fiiiireee

Just been reading through this and I don't understand the negativity. All you need is the right equipment. My mate works at Sky and he's been beaming acid direct to my brain for months now.

The next batch is ready and goes out tonight at midnight (UK time) on the God channel. You'll need one of the new 3D TVs (without the glasses - the lenses just reflect the molecules)

You can Sky+ it if you want to take it later, rewind for flashbacks, forward when you're bored but for fucks sake don't press pause unless you have a non-tripper there to un-pause you...

This is almost as good as the guy that bought a Lima with is mums credit card lol

It was an alpaca lol... That was a pretty awesome thread...

LOL, that is the all time #1 most idiotic,stupid question I have ever heard!! lol..damn I hope they were joking when they posted that question, becasue if not, I'm suprised they have the intelligance to type or even use a computer!!
My Vote is this is the #1 all time stupidest fucking question ever asked on bluelight if it's a serious question, and if it's not the name of the question is at least #1 stupidest.

Happy Belated Birthday to this thread!!! Been making the world a better place for over 10 years.

The only thing funnier than the thread itself is the fact that some people actually question whether it's a joke (P.S.,it's serious...DEADLY!)