Can You Fax Acid?

so wait, you're telling me that it doesn't work? man that guy just ripped me off hardcore, I was hoping to trip tonight to lol.

tribaltrancer said:
You could try scanning it and emailing the picture to a hotmail account. I haven't tried it myself, but some guy I was talking to at a rave said he had tried it, and it worked, but make sure you don't print it out on recycled paper, cause there is rat poison and crushed glass mixed in.
wtf, that didnt work... maybe i got ripped off on the sheet :(

Funniest thing i ever read, even though it sounds so stupid i bet one day i will end up trying it.

I don't know what's the most fun, the actual thread, or the people that think's he is serious and starts to flame him. 8)

emailing bong hits

:p :p

well of course u know u can email bong hits too....but it does take a bit of explaining why u are sucking on the screen of your computer!!!!

or why there is smoke coming out of your computer

faxacidom8.gif

PLURmonster said:
The real question is "Can You TXT E's?"

Sure! You have to press the 3 key twice, and then you're good to go.

The REAL question is, can you podcast cocaine?

That's gotta be the stupidest question I've seen on here yet. It couldn't be serious.

Its great that this is still getting responded to after six years. A little frightening if he was serious....but funny all the same. If someone could xerox some H and send it to me that would be super.