Can You Fax Acid?

unreal lol if your sereous maybe look up on how to make acid then yull see how stupd the question is duuuuuuuu! best ive herd is just mailem jeesus is there realy people this stupid ,,then again were talkin about acid so maybe take alittle less before asking silly questions lol

I'm surprised this thread is still open.

The answer is obviously yes.

Of course you can fax acid. Why didn't I think of that?

Softly...

LOL This is seriously the funniest thing I heard this month. Damn. L-O-L faxing acid. You couldn't think that out unless extremely high.

Lol.

is everyone joking or just fucking retarded do you know how a fax machine works you put your paper in and then it scans it and sends a copy to the other machine so unless the inkjets in the other machine have LSD in them your going to have a paper with some art on it

When this guy invents a 3D printer capable of such a feat you are all going to look like pieces of shit

but in the meantime he's an idiot

is everyone joking or just fucking retarded do you know how a fax machine works you put your paper in and then it scans it and sends a copy to the other machine so unless the inkjets in the other machine have LSD in them your going to have a paper with some art on it
Lol

This is lame Trolling, I've seen better.

Anyways the same question just tweaked a bit differently was posted on several other drug board.:\

Edit: If you Google "can I fax acid" I think Bl is first and the several other drug sites below. And you can tell its the same OP posting this same question on other drug sites.

Oh geeze this dude needs a life.

Last edited:
A good idea would be to dial up a random corporate fax number and try. That would certainly make my day, if I was on the receiving end!

Hell man, if you can print a gun with a 3D printer, you can sure as hell fax acid with it :eek:

Ah, bluelight..where did we ever part ways..oh yeah, parents, psychiatrists, and fucking people who do not entirely grasp my concept of how i want to live my life...this thread is a great memory of the many laughs i had here...

so i was watching ted talks about 3D printing and this guy describes a 3d printer of the future that can print out any drug you want ! you just download the chemistry specifications and print ! he explained that inside the printer is an air-sole chemistry lab that is essentially can make any kind of drug. all you need to do is download and print! So yeah man it is possible to fax that acid, you just need a chemistry 3d printing fax machine ! easy breezy Brah

so i was watching ted talks about 3D printing and this guy describes a 3d printer of the future that can print out any drug you want ! you just download the chemistry specifications and print ! he explained that inside the printer is an air-sole chemistry lab that is essentially can make any kind of drug. all you need to do is download and print! So yeah man it is possible to fax that acid, you just need a chemistry 3d printing fax machine ! easy breezy Brah
future of pill pressing. you can be your own pharmacy. make your signature script bottles and sell all the pills you want, ofc, with the proper chemicals.

This is how there was a massive boom in acid in the 90s & it's harder to find now, since fax machines went out of fashion & MDMA got cheaper.