Can You Fax Acid?

what forum was this thread posted in? anyone know?

fax acid to iraq!!!

its election day in iraq...lets let them celebrate their freedom by faxing them loads of acid8( 8( 8o 8o

lsd over the phone lines
thing of the future
i really hope this kid wasnt being serious, REALLY.

But he was being serious, which makes it so sweeeeeet. I am sending this one out to several of my friends, it's too good for a laugh.

i have a fax machine that will work for this purpose pm me for my address and i will fax it to you when you get there it will only work with full sheets
i have done it many times 8(

attachment taken from a bluelighters gallery sorry cant remember who

Attachments

• 488678c_1_b.jpg
    488678c_1_b.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 254
this was posted in Aus Social a long time ago. And no, he wasn't serious. psyentist is a lot smarter than he sounds :eek:

Me and my friends think this is one of the stupidest questions we have ever heard.....
Of course you cant fax acid...thats not how fax machines work:p

I just asked my friends what they thought and they say you are stupid:p

*chuckle* I wish people would read the posts before their own post... especially immediately before.

*chuckles again*

ha ha ive got ice in the oven but it just wont do

An LSD facsimile? That's almost as absurd as the ethanol telephone call...or the...the...c'mon guys...I need a drug that rhymes with a method of electronic communicatoin...i'm only one druggie...

At first it may have sounded ridiculous, but maybe one could fax(ie a facsimile-therefore the original remains put) acid if you had a fax machine system that had a chemical analyzer built in and then a chemical compound synthesiser built into the fax machine at the end. I wonder what company will make it first? Problem solved. At first I thought of course no, but then came up with that hypothesis.And i agree Psyentist is smart.
Shalom!! :)

Last edited:
Well see, you cant fax acid as such, but what you could do is at the airport, tie the blotter to a rock and throw it as hard as you could in the direction youre traveling, and with good luck it will land right at the front door of your destination. This might not work all the time, but from personal experience it has had a higher success rate than the faxing acid attempts.

put them in flat plastic bag then cast em with that plastic resin stuff with a spider or some weird bug and have the sheet as a backing so u can see the spider properly, then get to ur location get out the hack saw and cut it out. or u could roll em into a pack of cigeretts and heatshrink wrap the box and stik em in a carton and heatshrink wrap that too. just an idea...... saves u getting an electric shock if u have a dodgy monitor at the other end.

or you could have two information sheets stick the acid in between em and laminate the two sheets together and the acid will happy sit inside, then just post it to an abandon house or something, never know it might work :/

Ace thread, made me giggle