Can You Fax Acid?

Amazing times we live in. We'd already have all of that if most countries slashed weapons manufacturing and military budget by 75% (I'm aware the military of many countries do a lot of research, but I don't consider some PhD working at DOD's DARPA to be "military", they can just go work at some place to make regular life better instead...

That thread's a riot...although I think it was a homage to the original, on usenet. Speaking of alt.drugs.*

Oh yes, alt drugs. Remember the tek for making LSD from Fosters beer? That was fantastic...?

Eating burnt toast not only makes mens' schlongs longer, mix it with Sudafed, microwave it, and Bob's your uncle, you have smack

k17gVXO.jpg

Oh yes, alt drugs. Remember the tek for making LSD from Fosters beer? That was fantastic...?
when i was 11 at summer camp i had heard about hoffmans 'banadine' and was making it by letting pieces of banana peels dry out in the bathroom and going and passing it out to everyone calling it acid. i was always the same guy inside.

when i was 11 at summer camp i had heard about hoffmans 'banadine' and was making it by letting pieces of banana peels dry out in the bathroom and going and passing it out to everyone calling it acid. i was always the same guy inside.
Bro what are you thinking.... gotta cover it in toothpaste then let it get really moldy, that will make almost anyone trip ATLEAST 11 balls, if not 12 balls

1. Drive across county
2. Buy LSD
3. create printer ink/LSD concoction
4. Break into UPS store in the dead of night, replace Fax machine ink with LSD ink concoction
5. Drive back home
6. Fax something to UPS store
7. Drive back across country
8. Retrieve your fax printed in LSD ink
9. Congrats, you have just faxed yourself some LSD

Wow. Seven years and my thread is still going strong. I can't put in to words how much of a honor this is. I feel like a proud parent or something.

To set the record straight....Hell yes I was (am) serious. I tried it. It works.

Fuck all of you haters. Look for my next post on page 20 in 2015.
Still waiting for him to come back :(

Actually, you may be right. Technology is being developed that can 'print' drugs.

I want one!

You have no clue how cheap is one but how expensive and "in your eye" the required materials are

I've seen 3d printing in action i fairly believe that i've read also a topic somewhere on the internet how they even printed human organs. Still is a grain of salt but they mentioned "we can't currently print a liver" so this says a lot, might be true in some regards.