• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Can you drink IV morphine

overkilll

Greenlighter
I’ve been holding onto some IV morphine for quite some time, so long that it expired in 2017. Is it even still usable? Can I drink it? Should I just take it to the vein? Throw it out?

Yes you can drink it and i bet its still plenty good.

Do you usually shoot up? I'd just inject it if I could.

So would I honestly. I have a rule of no more IV drugs ever, but there is a subrule to that where it may be acceptable in the event I have it in injectable form (ampule or vial, which ive only been able to obtain a handful of times).

So would I honestly. I have a rule of no more IV drugs ever, but there is a subrule to that where it may be acceptable in the event I have it in injectable form (ampule or vial, which ive only been able to obtain a handful of times).
Lucky you:D

I hate to be this guy, always, but you could also use it rectally. It's really the best way to go with Morphine outside of parenteral injection. Here's some good reading material on the subject! It goes without saying you can inject it, but if you want to forego that ROA, here is something of a compromise.

This all implies that you know what you're doing with Morphine.

Expiration dates are meaningless on the vast majority of meds and morphine is no different. It'll still work just fine.

Yes you can drink it. It'll be the same as drinking Oramorph. Just take note of the dose in the ampule so you know how much you're consuming.

yes. don't shoot it if you don't iv. if it's a all glass ampule where you break the top, be very careful about getting shards when you open it. i'd filter it just in case, though i've never opened a glass-only ampule so maybe there designed not to splinter.

yes. don't shoot it if you don't iv. if it's a all glass ampule where you break the top, be very careful about getting shards when you open it. i'd filter it just in case, though i've never opened a glass-only ampule so maybe there designed not to splinter.
No, they're definitely prone to getting glass in. In medical settings you are supposed to use a special filter needle to draw from them. If not done nasty abscesses can result. Iv could be even worse! I'm not sure if it would matter that much when drinking but it potentially could, best to be safe (running thru a filter needle would be the best way.)

To the question at hand reiterating other posters sure it would work. It would be a waste though. If you're going to iv this is probably the safest stuff to do it with, just be careful of dose, use a filter needle, use good site technique. Or sell or trade them for pills or something if you're not shooting, if you associate with people who know what it is, you might get a favorable deal

that’s for confirming the glass danger.

i would not shoot. only good way to do iv morphine is when they have you hooked up to a saline drip with that bypass below the saline bag the can put a syringe in and immediately administer the drug all at once. outside of a hospital setting, iv morphine isn’t worth it. snorted heroin, snorted u47 (only the rush), plugged dilaudid, and snorted opana are all equal or better and you don’t have to stab a vein.

drink, trade, or throw away. if you drink it, it’ll feel a touch better than codeine.

Oral morphine feels much better than codeine. It's cleaner and far more euphoric. I know one metabolises into the other but codeine is limited by your CYP2D6 enzyme and most people are not ultraraped metabolisers. Straight morphine is a far superior drug to codeine and honestly even though oral morphine has a low BA on paper, I prefer it to oxycodone easily.

Alright. Thank you everyone who replied, I’m here to tell you that drinking about 30 ml of morphine (3 ampules) did not work. About an hour after my stomach started rumbling and hurting a bit, as if I was hungry. And maybe I was but my stomach was not empty, I ate a granola bar. Now in the morning I feel normal. Perhaps it’s because I have built up a tolerance towards opioids, and them being 2 years out of date might have a factor in it. Now as I remember that today I might have an involuntary drug test I am panicking and hoping that this experience might have not been in vain, but just a waste.

Strange that it did not work. It is the same substance as in morphine pills/capsules and they are intended to swallow. It is just only like 30% as potent as compared to IV, rectal or by evaporating the water and snorting it is also somehow more potent than oral.

What do you guys work that you have to do involuntary drug tests? Never heard of in Europe, only in traffic control when driving..

Strange that it did not work. It is the same substance as in morphine pills/capsules and they are intended to swallow. It is just only like 30% as potent as compared to IV, rectal or by evaporating the water and snorting it is also somehow more potent than oral.

What do you guys work that you have to do involuntary drug tests? Never heard of in Europe, only in traffic control when driving..
Not for work, I regularly go to the doctors because my brain isn’t okay and since my track record isn’t okay they have to check me every now and then. I also live in Europe.

I hate to be this guy, always, but you could also use it rectally. It's really the best way to go with Morphine outside of parenteral injection. Here's some good reading material on the subject! It goes without saying you can inject it, but if you want to forego that ROA, here is something of a compromise.

This all implies that you know what you're doing with Morphine.
Was about to say this. Boofing is the best and oral morphine is weak as fuck

Was about to say this. Boofing is the best and oral morphine is weak as fuck

Thanks for the alley-oop ComfortablyNumb. Sometimes I feel like the lonely voice, prowling around the back alleys of the internet, recommending yet another substance to be saluted, soluted and injected into the rectum. As a result, there are always these rumors about my sexual preferences. Let's just get this straight, I am 100% not gay for starters. Secondly, it's totally okay to be gay. I got nothing against the LGBTQ population of either BL or the world at-large (here's looking at you Saudi Arabia), but I need it to be known that I am not gay. Definitely not gay. I'm so straight carpenters use me to sure up foundations. I'm so straight that I am a cosmic singularity and I am starting to confuse my black hole friends. Not against gay people at all, I'm just not.

I mean, they can do whatever they want as far as I'm concerned. Live at let live right? So what does it matter really, in the truly grand scheme of things if I am or not? Who cares? I'm not gay though. I got kicked off a United flight once for "being too straight and attracting attention". They called the FAA. There was an investigation. I was fined 50$, had to pick up used condoms at Gallagher Station every other Sunday, but was proven to be without any question in the mind of the Prosecution's expert sex witness or a jury of my peers, straight.

Sure, I guess, things have happened in my life that might be considered in a super dubious way, kind of gay. It's like I told the court, at the time, everybody at my school was jacking off with their best friends every day after school. It's just boys being boys... doing stuff with, to and for boys. Stop fucking talking about it. I'm with comfortably numb here, "too many hoes in my mothafucking meal". Now if you wouldn't all mind, I'm stepping out with Simone in my baby blue tuxedo with coattails, top hat and cane, as we are going on a much deserved date to this little bistro around the corner, Burger King. I'm wicked straight guy.

Right?

Let us know how everything goes and what you decide OP alright?

Thanks for the alley-oop ComfortablyNumb. Sometimes I feel like the lonely voice, prowling around the back alleys of the internet, recommending yet another substance to be saluted, soluted and injected into the rectum. As a result, there are always these rumors about my sexual preferences. Let's just get this straight, I am 100% not gay for starters. Secondly, it's totally okay to be gay. I got nothing against the LGBTQ population of either BL or the world at-large (here's looking at you Saudi Arabia), but I need it to be known that I am not gay. Definitely not gay. I'm so straight carpenters use me to sure up foundations. I'm so straight that I am a cosmic singularity and I am starting to confuse my black hole friends. Not against gay people at all, I'm just not.

I mean, they can do whatever they want as far as I'm concerned. Live at let live right? So what does it matter really, in the truly grand scheme of things if I am or not? Who cares? I'm not gay though. I got kicked off a United flight once for "being too straight and attracting attention". They called the FAA. There was an investigation. I was fined 50$, had to pick up used condoms at Gallagher Station every other Sunday, but was proven to be without any question in the mind of the Prosecution's expert sex witness or a jury of my peers, straight.

Sure, I guess, things have happened in my life that might be considered in a super dubious way, kind of gay. It's like I told the court, at the time, everybody at my school was jacking off with their best friends every day after school. It's just boys being boys... doing stuff with, to and for boys. Stop fucking talking about it. I'm with comfortably numb here, "too many hoes in my mothafucking meal". Now if you wouldn't all mind, I'm stepping out with Simone in my baby blue tuxedo with coattails, top hat and cane, as we are going on a much deserved date to this little bistro around the corner, Burger King. I'm wicked straight guy.

Right?

Let us know how everything goes and what you decide OP alright?
Same

Oral morphine feels much better than codeine. It's cleaner and far more euphoric. I know one metabolises into the other but codeine is limited by your CYP2D6 enzyme and most people are not ultraraped metabolisers. Straight morphine is a far superior drug to codeine and honestly even though oral morphine has a low BA on paper, I prefer it to oxycodone easily.
boy i know a dealer you'd love. yeah oral morphine is a touch better than codeine, but neither have any warmth. he sells morphine tablets for next to nothing.