• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☠ WARNING ☠ *WARNING* Chronic ketamine/dissociative use causes bladder/organ damage

Willpower is a meaningless and useless word in these contexts. If people lack willpower it's often very unclear how to get more of it, and those who appear externally to have a noticeably high level of willpower are essentially incapable of communicating why this is, or even truly relating to those sufferring from a lack of willpower.

Willpower can make one ignorant or dismissive of more repeatable, explicable strategies for altering behaviour, that are more explicit than "have more willpower". Equally, those who appear to do things through willpower will often have actually chanced upon certain strategies (whether observable or purely cognitive) that make changing behaviours, even deeply ingrained ones resulting from addiction, far easier than would be the case without these strategies - which may be subtle, unconscious, or just so natural to certain individuals that they are not even able to observe that anything is happening beyond exercise of willpower.

Actually, it's debatable if willpower even exists as anything but that, in all contexts - an umbrella term for multiple modes of cognition that we cannot easily understand, but which appear to have powerful utility - IMO. Either way though, nothing is ever all about willpower.

Willpower is a meaningless and useless word in these contexts. If people lack willpower it's often very unclear how to get more of it, and those who appear externally to have a noticeably high level of willpower are essentially incapable of communicating why this is, or even truly relating to those sufferring from a lack of willpower.

Willpower can make one ignorant or dismissive of more repeatable, explicable strategies for altering behaviour, that are more explicit than "have more willpower". Equally, those who appear to do things through willpower will often have actually chanced upon certain strategies (whether observable or purely cognitive) that make changing behaviours, even deeply ingrained ones resulting from addiction, far easier than would be the case without these strategies - which may be subtle, unconscious, or just so natural to certain individuals that they are not even able to observe that anything is happening beyond exercise of willpower.

Actually, it's debatable if willpower even exists as anything but that, in all contexts - an umbrella term for multiple modes of cognition that we cannot easily understand, but which appear to have powerful utility - IMO. Either way though, nothing is ever all about willpower.
Great post, basicly what i said but alot better formulated

Maybe we could share some strategies that has helped us here.
Both short term to get out of the habit(daily, weekly or whatever loop that the person sharing was stuck in)

Becauce for me Ket has never been close to a daily thing.
Usually i rarely do it more then 2-3days, partially because tolerance.
But mostly because the physical side effects are way heavy for it to be worth whatever rush or relief it gives.
So def not something i can abuse and be functional.
My biggest issue has always been that i do it a few times and then get out.
But after a few weeks or sometimes months i get back into the habit.

I can't find the thread where I wanted to mention this in, but Solidago tea is what gives my kidneys a warm treat.

It messes with the cognitive effects of the ketamine, so beware, you could do something stupid on the combo.

But goldenrod is probably something that should be known for health effects and harm reduction over here.

A rapper once took tons of Mescaline and PCP and was throwing up blood daily couldn't eat whole meals without puking blood he went to the doctor and the doc he said "You have to honest with me if you want me to help you" he was lying all along so he finally said "bags of mescaline" he had miniature ulcer from eating Mescaline even though it's badass it can really do a number on you. Just an HR tip or for anybody in general. Rock on Folks!

Havent done much K for the last few months, did a little in december and a few g's last weekend.

However it seems like the physical side effects are way harder on me nowadays.
Not sure if its the specific batch or some kind of immune response/organ issues.

Usually im a bit off a day or two with shitty appetite and some lethargy.
But this time i was basicly bed ridden for almost 2days after my last dose.
Barely had energy to even get fluids and barely ate sunday/monday.

Probably a good thing since im trying to not dabble with it at all tbh.
But it kind of just popped up on saturday and i was home alone so went for it.

Hopefully i can stay strong now and keep away from any stupid situations.
Honestly the only thing i enjoy with K nowadays is to immerse myself in movies and series.
Have a hard time enjoying those sober or other drugs except oxy or superhigh dose of edible thc.
And im on a long break from thc atm and dont want to take oxy's on a regular basis.