EMD Can we get a freakin' TECHNO thread or what?

"You better be ready to follow my ass down the rabbit hole, brother. I'm talking out-of-body, baby. Astral projection!"

Last edited:
This is seriously banging:

https://www.mixcloud.com/deepman/be...lockworks-presents-photon-london-uk-30042017/

Ben Sims @ Klockworks Pres. Photon, Printworks, London 2017-04-30
[00] Simon Haydo - Princess Of Basement [Hivern Disc]
[02] ?
[04] ?
[06] Mark Henning - Tides [Soma]
[09] Mike Dehnert - Say How
[11] ?
[13] Steve Rachmad - Sabre Song [Bass Culture]
[??] (Signal Is Lost)
[16] Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence (Ben Sims Mute Mix)
[21] Ben Sims Feat. Tyree Cooper - I Feel It Deep (Sandwell District Mix) [Drumcode]
[23] ?
[25] ?
[27] ?
[30] Avision - Freak Zone (Mark Broom Mix) [Beardman]
[32] ?
[34] ?
[36] ?
[37] Marco Bruno - Leaving Everything Behind [Dynamic Reflection]
[39] Yan Cook - Bell [Dynamic Reflection]
[40] Tensal - Development 1 [Soma]
[43] Sam Russo - Therapy (Mike Dehnert Mix) [Rogue Society]
[45] ?
[47] Secluded - Eternal (Roman Lindau Mix) [Secluded]
[49] Heiko Laux - Dry Me (Acid Mix) [Klockworks]
[51] Radio Slave - Feel The Same [Rekids]
[53] ?
[55] Diego Amura - Lost (TRW72 Mix) [Etruia Beat]
[59] Slam - Stepback (Oscar Mulero Mix) [Soma]
[62] Savas Pascalidis - Moving Waves [Sweatshop]
[65] ?
[68] Carl Taylor - Debbie's Groove (Robert Hood Mix) [EPM]
[71] ?
[73] Club MCM - Club MCM (Mark Broom Re-Edit) [Do Not Sleep]
[76] Truncate - Hardware Jam 4 [Truncate]
[79] Paul Mac - Fire (Ritzi Lee Mix) [Theory]
[82] ?
[86] ?
[88] Floorplan - Never Grow Old (Re-Plant) [M_Plant]
[91] ?
[93] Slam - 3.8 [Soma]
[96] ?

if sandwell district is in the mix, it can only mean good things... a depeche mode remix as well. /me downloads.
^^^^AWESOME Joe!

Out of body baby! Love it!
Thanks for the music guys!
good to see ya around here. hope you are in good spirits, feeling well :)

Woahhh, this girl is serious banging. Considering london with my friends in March and Surgeon is sticking a night on with Lady Starlight, so I checked her out. Tribal, chuggy, banging techno. Very, very nice. Check the tune 14 minutes in - I could deffo groove to that.

https://soundcloud.com/rinsefm/mumdance101017

Something a bit harder, remember around this time when Hard Techno and Schranz was everywhere within the Techno scene?

Jeff Mills presents.. - The Outer Limits -

As a pioneering techno DJ and producer, the Detroit native can now work on some fascinating projects. He is teaming up with NTS Radio in cahoots with NASA and Axis Records for a special six-part series called The Outer Limits. The series will combine music with physics, science fiction and elements of each as it explores their individual dynamics and how they are interconnected.

The project will step outside of electronic music with completely new and unreleased music by Jeff Mills and others. It will include jazz, classical and also electronic music with scientific direction and imagery by NASA. ?The Outer Limits?, titled after a science fiction US TV series in the 1960s is yet another opportunity for me to explore the unknown through music and fantastical storytelling. The aim of this radio program is to deliver wild experiences, first and foremost, says Jeff Mills in a statement. ?This is something that I believe each and every one of us needs more of?. These episodes will be told in an uncompromising manner, constructed in ways conventional radio dares not explore. ?The Outer Limits? is informative, providing useful information, but in a never before seen format.. /- These episodes will be told in an uncompromising manner, constructed in ways conventional radio dares not explore. ?The Outer Limits? is informative providing useful information, but in a never before seen format.. First broadcast was on January 17, each episodes has 1h, series will be broadcasted throughout the year- Source: xlr8

https://www.nts.live/projects/jeff-mills-the-outer-limits/

After reading their opinion on this and Jeff ideea thought to do my own also a opinion too. The project itself it's educative and the idea to explore space, time corruption, events that happend and being presented to our brain to get a perspective of them, another fact to add and which we see here is that music has no borders or limits. Mostly isn't electronic but it has some parts( techno) creepy piano/violins and some blank blind transition spots. It has a wave, I really like where this is going because you also get some learns from anstronomers and not to mention that it lives you with curiosity to know more knowledges. Next broadcast 14.03.18

i legit spent like 10 min lookin for thread the other night. the search left me feelin flabbergasted tbh like emd forum no techno thread wtf

i legit spent like 10 min lookin for thread the other night. the search left me feelin flabbergasted tbh like emd forum no techno thread wtf

hahahaha! I'm sure this forum used to have a techno thread I posted in.