• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Can table sugar be injected intravenously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowardescent

Bluelighter
About a few month ago I bought two hypodermic 5ml syringes online. Not had so much money and thus I've been desparate in an attempt to get high. I first tried i/v alcohol (35% - vodka) but it was too painful even after diluting it. I tried anal chugging with vodka but I had rectal and digestive problems for 2 weeks after so...not again.

The worst thing now is that I don't even have money for a beer, let alone vodka so I'm getting more desparate. I have been considering dissolving table sugar in water, boiling it, and either plugging it or administering it IV,IM,SC. Are any of these dangerous in terms of an immune response by the body? I assume these will be less painful than alcohol.

I suffer from sugar crashes when I eat sugar on it's own in the afternoon that causes me to start dozing which probably has to do with my genetics as my grandfather had type 1 diabetes. I wonder if an i/v injection would make things a lot worse and cause an immense fatigue?

For the love of God, do not inject sugar.

!!!!

You need to look in to why you want to get high. It doesn't seem to me from what you've said you're addicted to anyone one substance you just want an escape from something.

Do you want to post what that is if you have any idea and it might be possible for people to help you here. You obviously don't have money for a councilor. If you don't want to open up then that's completely understandable but getting to the point where you're thinking about injecting sugar is serious.

Do. Not. Injection. Sugar.

If you have problems with blood sugar you need to work with a doctor, not injection sugar.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.