• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Can still get high after vivatrol shot??

hiiiimmario

Greenlighter
Hey, so someone I know was recently forced by both his parents and physician to get this "miracle" drug brand named vivatrol. It's supposed to block all opiates from binding to receptors right? And not let you get any sort of high off of any opiate right? Well he's on day 4 after getting the shot and can still get high on heroin... And I was wondering how is this possible? Is his dope just that good? I'm very curious why the shot forced him thru withdrawals for a short 24 hours with every symptom but vomiting and nausea. I know everyone's body reacts differently to all substances but how is it possible to be high on only day 4? Btw he used every day since the shot and was able to get high. Does anybody here have a logical explanation of how this could happen?

yea everyone is different. Im on the shot rite now. but its my 31st day. it should be all out by now. Im hoping anyway. But..it depends on the persons body. Crazy rite?? But its very dangerous to get high while on vivatrol even if you can still get high on it. Its two very different chemicals in your brain and body at the same time. I tried dope while on the shot and it threw me into withdraws within the first 20 seconds. Sneezing, runny nose, feeling like I had the flu x's 10. Some people say its dumb as shit to try to get high on vivatrol. But..to each his own. I tried it. So I don't judge anybody. I learned my lesson in trying to beat the vivatrol system. But...your friend was one of the lucky ones. However like I said..its still very very dangerous. good luck! I kno you wrote this awhile ago.but I just saw it today.