Can someone with extensive Orals experience elaborate?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
This is kind of a broad question but I’ve been curious about orals lately, mostly Dianabol but also Anavar. I was offered superdrol but declined because I read some negative things, like the negatives outweighed the positives in my opinion.

But I’ve never used them so I really have no idea..

As stupid as this sounds I’ve gone out to the bar with a big lifting buddy and he has literally popped Dbol before the bar stating he was, “enhancing his night” I know how dumb this probably is I’m just curious as to if Dbol boosts mood or energy that quickly?

And for people who have used them longer term, have you had any liver or kidney issues? Anything concerning? My friend eats Dbol like candy and I know it can’t be healthy..

Sorry for the broad range of questions I’m just curious about if orals are worth it

Guess ‘worth it’ depends on lot on what someone thinks that is - the majority of the US population would say steroids aren’t ‘worth it.’

That said, there are lots and lots of medications extensively metabolized by the liver besides oral AAS. This stuff has been trialed and approved for human use with plenty of research online. Reasonable doses and reasonable durations (with adequate breaks) are not going to be an issue for a healthy person.

That said, orals should be used sparingly in comparison to how injects are used and obviously not the backbone of AAS use.

As for dbol, it does provide a significant mood lift for most people although I wouldn’t say it’s THAT fast at all. I’ve had some massive changes in hormones lately and have found that, for whatever reason, my body isn’t converting enough estrogen and on 350mg test/wk (100mg prop eod) my moods/energy/libido are WAY off. I’ve completely corrected this by using roughly 10mg dianabol every other day.

Case in point - I was traveling this past week and missed some doses. Between Monday and yesterday I was getting more and more moody, snappy, irritable and erection quality was not there at all. I took 25mg as soon as I got home last night and even by today I feel WORLDS different - stable mood, much less irritable, etc.

Been doing this for 3-4 weeks and it has changed my quality of life dramatically.

TLDR - everything in moderation and get blood work checked periodically to monitor impact on kidney/liver, etc

Guess ‘worth it’ depends on lot on what someone thinks that is - the majority of the US population would say steroids aren’t ‘worth it.’

That said, there are lots and lots of medications extensively metabolized by the liver besides oral AAS. This stuff has been trialed and approved for human use with plenty of research online. Reasonable doses and reasonable durations (with adequate breaks) are not going to be an issue for a healthy person.

That said, orals should be used sparingly in comparison to how injects are used and obviously not the backbone of AAS use.

As for dbol, it does provide a significant mood lift for most people although I wouldn’t say it’s THAT fast at all. I’ve had some massive changes in hormones lately and have found that, for whatever reason, my body isn’t converting enough estrogen and on 350mg test/wk (100mg prop eod) my moods/energy/libido are WAY off. I’ve completely corrected this by using roughly 10mg dianabol every other day.

Case in point - I was traveling this past week and missed some doses. Between Monday and yesterday I was getting more and more moody, snappy, irritable and erection quality was not there at all. I took 25mg as soon as I got home last night and even by today I feel WORLDS different - stable mood, much less irritable, etc.

Been doing this for 3-4 weeks and it has changed my quality of life dramatically.

TLDR - everything in moderation and get blood work checked periodically to monitor impact on kidney/liver, etc

Thank you Swim, I appreciate ya. Hope you keep finding the sweet spot of our trade so to say haha

Superdrol is a little eh. Was discontinued from pharma use due to liver enzyme elevations. It's potent though. Dbol isn't so bad. I "accidentally" ran it for 20 weeks pre workout at 25mg/day. Had no issues other than positives. Had blood work done like 8-10 weeks later and no issues. It's pretty individual. I know people who ran sdrol for 10-12 weeks at 20-30mg/day back in the pro hormone days and had no issues they could recall. I on the other hand had severe digestion issues and loss of appetite at 20/day after 3 weeks. Or Winstrol, I ran it for 10 weeks before at 50+/day with no issues. Others get digestive issues and whatnot.

This is kind of a broad question but I’ve been curious about orals lately, mostly Dianabol but also Anavar. I was offered superdrol but declined because I read some negative things, like the negatives outweighed the positives in my opinion.

But I’ve never used them so I really have no idea..

As stupid as this sounds I’ve gone out to the bar with a big lifting buddy and he has literally popped Dbol before the bar stating he was, “enhancing his night” I know how dumb this probably is I’m just curious as to if Dbol boosts mood or energy that quickly?

And for people who have used them longer term, have you had any liver or kidney issues? Anything concerning? My friend eats Dbol like candy and I know it can’t be healthy..

Sorry for the broad range of questions I’m just curious about if orals are worth it

Dbol as with most orals can take up to about 20 mins to an hour to be absorbed and effects to be realised, taking 200ml of grapefruit juice 20 mins before can slow metabolism and excretion, so worth noting..
Whether effects are physical or emagined I might only speculate..
I had several friends back in the day used to pop dbol like sweets, they are both dead..

Last edited: