• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Can someone weigh a xanax bar for me please?...lol

Joey24x18

Bluelighter
I have a bag of totally crushed up xanax bars.

Its definitely xanax, I tasted a tiny piece and that awful bitter taste is there. I really don't want to guess, start shoveling powder in my mouth, and end up on the news. I have 0 tolerance to benzos right now.

I have a milligram scale. If anyone out there also has a mg scale, and happens to have a xanax bar laying around, could you please weigh one out for me?

A true "bar" of xanax is 2mg. If you have no tolerance then I'd suggest you start out with just 1mg worth if this "Xanax powder" that you have.

A true "bar" of xanax is 2mg. If you have no tolerance then I'd suggest you start out with just 1mg worth if this "Xanax powder" that you have.

I think you read my post out of context.

I know bars are 2mg. The pills are crushed, so I need to know how much the pill actually weighs with the binders and what not. That way i can dose accurately.

If i knew where to get pure alprazolam powder Id probably end up dead lol

^He is asking how much the pill weighs, not how much active ingredient it contains.

Mine weigh 200mg +/- about 10mg. Weighed using a .002g accuracy scale.

Pretty sure they're generic too.

Edit- I weighed a few and that's the avg. They were from 190-210mg.

Last edited:
This sounds about right from what I remember. I would weigh them at 100mg so you can take 1mg at a time since you have no tolerance. You shouldn't need more than 200 or 300mg to feel nice without going overboard.