• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Can someone help me figure out what in this heroin is making people vomit?

skateforlife

Greenlighter
So, my friend got some heroin, he told me how it was making him vomit after he would do it, another friend and i tried to see if it was just him, gave us a good buzz for a few minutes but then made us sick for a couple hours after, extreme projectile vomit, horrible stuff. I am guessing it is probably the cut, but what the hell would cause us to feel so sick for about a few hours? It was solid white chunk, and from a trustworthy connect hes gone through for many years and its been good every time but this. Weird thing is, his guy says that us 3 are the only ones that its happened to, that everyone else says this stuff is better than the last even.

I have been a fan of this site for many years, but this is my first post, so i know how serious you guys are about the rules, i read them all but please let me know if i need to change anything still. Thanks guys.

Please do not let this put you off posting, but you are still asking for a substance ID, which we cannot do as it is impossible without a lab. A physical description of the gear plus a symptom really will not narrow down what is causing this.

There is a lot of garbage street drugs that will make folk ill. Best advice is to not use that particular brew of heroin again.

This happened to me before, the stuff actually got me really high, it was really good stuff as far as that part of it goes, but it made me sick to my stomach nauseous and throwing up...had no idea why, I just stopped getting that kind and went to someone else until the other guy got new stuff. I don't think you're gonna figure out what exactly is making you sick. Also, the dealer might be lieing when he said that no one else is having a problem, bc he doesn't want to take a loss if it's his stuff that's the problem. Or, people might not be saying anything.

Maybe it's not the cut but that it's too pure and your not used to it. Opiates themselves will make you vomit especially if you're not an addict. I remember the first year of doing opiates for me half the time was spent in the bathroom puking my guts out.