• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Can someone give me advice on this???

Dopestarkitty

Greenlighter
Hi I am new to this whole shooting up thing. I don’t know how to use a syringe . What are cc on the syringe??? How many milligrams of heroin do I use to feel sedated??? And how much water do I put in a syringe??? Is it the less water the stronger the heroin??? Can someone give me step-by-step directions on how to do this so I don’t accidentally OD???

I dont think anything you read here is going to be that useful- I would not inject heroin unless someone more experienced showed me exactly how. It is playing with fire- it can be done in 'safer' ways but the risk of being burnt almost outweighs this, and there is a certain knack to this that really only comes with repetition. Are you not getting enough from snorting or smoking?

If you are intent on injecting, I suggest reading a bunch of threads here such as https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/how-to-inject-heroin.351156/ or https://www.bluelight.org/xf/thread...hread-faq-iv-vs-flashes-flags-ribbons.793454/

The Other Drugs directory at the top of this page has tons of threads to read too.

Hi I am new to this whole shooting up thing. I don’t know how to use a syringe . What are cc on the syringe??? How many milligrams of heroin do I use to feel sedated??? And how much water do I put in a syringe??? Is it the less water the stronger the heroin??? Can someone give me step-by-step directions on how to do this so I don’t accidentally OD???

Wikipedia, my friend.
Seriously - it gives you a very detailed yet simple step-by-step instructional guide about how to correctly IV drugs. It's how I learnt to do it properly.

My friend already did it for me I just want to learn how to do it myself. Any videos???

My friend already did it for me I just want to learn how to do it myself. Any videos???
There are several videos on youtube. Its pretty easy imo (but then again, I have training starting IVs lol)

Just type in "how to inject drugs" on the search bar and plenty will show up.

To the best of my knowledge they are still looking for a place for Phily's SIS location.

that's how i felt when i started on dark and didn't realise i could get even more dead inside. repeated the mistake when i started IVing. after that was frequently surprised to be alive when i came round (was doing mostly speedballs and still have ringing in my ears 9 months after my last one). i really feel for you. it can get better but not by stepping up your use.

i hate to say this but no matter how bad it gets, it can and likely will get worse until you get help, not just with the drugs but with what it driving you to use them.

use fucking alcohol wipes, don't let your needles hit the ground or touch anything, don't boot it, remember to undo the tourniquet. sterile spoon, sterile water. there should be more safe injection advice in the threads above.

doesn't matter though, if you keep going it won't be too long til you're picking used pins that might not even have been yours off your floor, using the same spoon for days, and generally fucking off every thing you should do that puts more time between you and the hit.

No you truly should care, it's a terrible experience and the withdrawal/addiction is something fierce. We all care about each other here because it's a nasty habit to get into without knowing *quite how terrible* it's going to be.

I'm a mess too and "don't give a fuck" almost every minute of every day but am *never* doing heroin again, ever.

that's how i felt when i started on dark and didn't realise i could get even more dead inside

That's the thing that amazed me with my addictions- no matter what, things could always get worse. IVing heroin us a shortcut to the end of the road. And honestly, it never feels as good as the first few times though you will chase it relentlessly for years and years. It's madness.

Great follow up advice there Chinup :)

I’m allredy dead inside so I don’t give a fuck.
Listen I wanna honestly and sincerely share my thoughts and all the first hand knowledge etc with you.
First of all you start doing the h using this method for starters-there’s no going back, even if you have possibly hypothetically been currently not getting as strong of a buzz on the shit you might have had in the past, if by chance you think that now, I’m going to tell you right fkn now, forget ever again getting a buzz off the many other methods to do if you are interested in getting off iv use afterwards, point of no return , u can’t just and not just can’t wont want to go back to smoking , and I know from experience that when your first getting the hang of banging h , or banging anything , your not gonna just magically be perfect at it, it’s hit and miss , in the most literal sense that I’ve ever used that fucking phrase, and unless your rich and you can get a hold of your shit to an unlimited amount supply wise, how great does it sound to be sick as fuck , go to bang your shot and fucking miss it, I’m an iv cocaine Addict , but also addicted to fent, I don’t bang the fent cause I need that shit to get me through each day, and I’m not gonna fuck that up on a missed shot into my muscle and give fuming mad mad even if it was absorbed in my muscle believe me , not a chance it will help you not feel sick even if biological wise is a help , ur mind is not gonna be listening to that shit no fkn way, and after not long at all u won’t get buzzed banging it either . I’m just gonna tell u it’s just going to be shit you will shoot up water when your sick u get so fucked in the head bud . I’m just going to say this tho ... don’t do it alone , the od is to instantaneous, it’s not like smoking

No one can answer your question. How many mgs of heroin to feel sedated.
Without knowing the purity of the heroin it’s sll guesswork

If you see the field of play it’s already decided so Preaching at dope isnt going to persuade or encourage. Take note of the people’s wisdom who want to make your use as safe as possible. We know you are going to do what you are going to do. Just do it right, even though right is wrong in ethics eyes.

Good for you dopestarkitty. Don’t give in and keep doing what ur doing.
Only you can change things