• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants can smoking 2 or 3 mgs of adderall xr get you high?

livinginahaze

Bluelighter
swim bought 30 10mg addy xr a week ago and just ran out yesterday. there was a little powder left in a plastic bag he had crushed the addy beads up in previously. it only looked like a few mgs, probably 2 or 3 if swim had to guess but its hard to estimate when its just powder. anyways he sprinkled it on a bowl of weed and smoked it out of his bong. swallowing such a small amount wouldnt do anything for him but swim felt a strong rush and it feels like he has a mild speed high. its much weaker than the highs he usually gets from them but still. usually he takes about 60 mgs to get high so 2 or 3 is nothing in comparison but hes never smoked it or even snorted it so maybe it was strong enough anyway? swims mind is a complete mess from being on addy for a week and he thinks its more likely a combination of placebo and still not being completely back to normal from yesterdays addy high when he still had whole pills left. his tongue swelled slightly and he developed a slight fever, both side effects he sometimes gets after swallowing a lot of them but he thinks they could both be coincidental this time

No. Smoking 2 or 3 mgs of adderall XR will NOT get you high. Maybe an ant, but not you.

Take drugs orally for smoothest effects IMO.

Use of "SWIM" not allowed. Like wtf. I'll give you it though cuz I used it my first time too, but this isn't your first time m8.

No. Smoking 2 or 3 mgs of adderall XR will NOT get you high. Maybe an ant, but not you.

Take drugs orally for smoothest effects IMO.

Use of "SWIM" not allowed. Like wtf. I'll give you it though cuz I used it my first time too, but this isn't your first time m8.
i actually thought not using swim wasnt allowed but i must've misread that haha thanks for letting me know cause it was annoying to write like that. and yeah i always take addy orally i just knew the little bit of powder i had left wouldnt do anything that way so i thought i'd give smoking it a shot. but is it possible it diminished the withdrawal or something even if it didnt get me high? cause i was feeling pissed off and tired like no energy at all before i smoked it and now im still pretty awake/alert compared to how dead i usually am the first day im out

I've heard a good amount gives you a headache. That small an amount will probably just make you cough, but that's about it.

Huffing gasoline sure does...I mean while we're guessing here.

Also I.V. Wild Turkey 101 is great with a bowl of reefer;)

amphetamine isn't able to be smoked.
and even when IV'd, amphetamine doesn't give a noticeable rush (a la methamphetamine/cocaine)
2 or 3mg isn't enough for even a child to get a strong high anyway, 2 or 3mg of methamphetamine smoked wouldn't give strong effects even (and you'd get more than that off of one average size hit off a tweak pipe, anyway, and no one just takes one hit smoking tweak, one hit off a tweak pipe even isn't going to be that strong by itself..)

It's best not to smoke them, just take them orally the way they're designed to be taken.

However I have met people who smoked/vaped Adderall on foil the way people do with coke, and they said it got them high but how the high did not last as long as taking it orally did.

To the OP,

No, not really. I don't think they smoke cleanly, either.

dont smoke adderall!!! crush the beads and snort if you prefer not to shove stuff up your nose pull the capsule aprat and dump the beads in your mouth . you be presently surprised that its actually taste pretty good.