• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can Oxycodone cause a Histamine Reaction & What to do?

DEADPOOLx23

Bluelighter
So my normal days consist of 200 to 300mg of oxycodone (some days up to 450mg) via 30mg blue V's and sometimes some 10mg pink K's all taken orally or snorted (i know semi wasteful but i think i subconsciously snort a little hard to get a drip and make most of it oral anyways...smh)

Over the the last few months i have been noticing that once my dose has worked up a little higher later in the day that i start to get very watery eyes, especially if i am sitting around watching tv or on my phone playing games, etc. It happens some when im out shooting pool and all but not nearly as bad. I dont tend to get itchy MUCH, other than a little around my nose sometimes or seem to have any other adverse reactions. It normally takes my does to hit the higher numbers in the day to notice any change in my pupil size, if at all. (Although the last couple of oxymorphone experiments have caused pin point pupils for 5 or 6 hours after dosing). I have another thread started about my "Confusing last few days with oxymorphone" that id love for you guys to check out in the OD SECTION that has some other questions.

Anyways, my question is, are the super leaky eyes a histamine reaction? If so what are the recommendations to solve it without interfering with the positive effects? Any other signs i should be looking for or opinions or whats going on?

Thanks
Love,
DEADPOOL :x

take a second generation antihistamine (loratadine-Claritin) if it is due to histamine loratadine should work to take care of these side effects without adding the sedation that Benadryl or promethazine or hydroxyzine would give you.

Sounds like a plan....thanks.

Now if i could just get some opinions in my other thread about "My Confusing few days with Oxymorphone" here in the OD Section lol

LOVE,
DEADPOOL