• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids can Nytol/benadryl be taken on tramadol?

bignbrown

Bluelighter
Currently slighttly fucked on tramadol, oxycodone and my daily prescribed dose of valium, i know its a good potentiator and i want it mainly to potenitate my oxy but i read on wiki is does have some kind of Serontonin effects which on tramadol could eqaul bad?

sorry for any bad spelling, its hard typing atm :p

usually you take the potentiator BEFORE the drug to be potentiated.

so in this case youd want benadryl first, oxy an hour later. the way youre typing, you dont need to take any benadryl and youd probably just pass out anyway.

id still party with you though.

no its best to take it at the peak as it extends the high?, well i know thats the case with codeine etc.

nah you need it already working in your liver by the time the opiate hits. hence why you take it before =]

ok well, i know with codeine taking it before lessons the high, but i think its just codeine, ill find the link for it.

anyway back to the original question, tramadol does sometimes give me pretty bad itches but DPH in nytols/benadryls i beleive have some slight effect on serotonin i beleive? read on wiki anyway and tramadol has about 400 dangerous interacctions with other drugs hehe.

codeine is pretty unique though, and actually not all potentiators work with it. some of them make codeine work worse. i forget which though and i'm too lazy to look it up.

nah dph shouldnt interact with serotonin just your histamine and cholinergic receptors.

I have been using Benadryl with my tramadol to see what effects, if any, it has. So far I honestly can't tell a difference, except I seem to sleep harder and wake up sorta groggy. I was taking one or two with each dose. Now I read that I need to take the Benadryl an hour before the tramadol?

Has anyone done this with tramadol alone and had any success with potentiating the tram.

I'm thinking that if this works it would be an aid in cutting down on the amount of tram I take daily.

BTW, what the hell does SWIM stand for?

you should take dph after the codeine peaks because it inhibits the enzyme which turns codeine into morphine