• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can MDMA crystal/rocks be cut

Ness

Bluelighter
I'm just wondering if it's possible for solid chunks of crystal to be cut with meth or other uppers. I just got a batch of molly and it's good, but feels speedy to me. Wondering if it's possible for it to be cut or if I just took more than I meant to haha.

Yes, grinded up with adulterants, dissolved and then recrystallized. Speed seems to me, from limited experience, to be a more likely cut than meth, since it's way cheaper. Not sure about this last part though

Yes, grinded up with adulterants, dissolved and then recrystallized. Speed seems to me, from limited experience, to be a more likely cut than meth, since it's way cheaper. Not sure about this last part though
For sure. I know it will vary greatly depending on where your located but here in Australia the Federal Police seizure purity for speed in 2019 was an average of 22%. Methamphetamine averaged 76%

If only all drugs were pure 🙁

For sure. I know it will vary greatly depending on where your located but here in Australia the Federal Police seizure purity for speed in 2019 was an average of 22%. Methamphetamine averaged 76%

If only all drugs were pure 🙁

I used to do a lot of speed in the 90s and now I hear that its purity was most likely in the low double digits - yet I remember being totally ripped by it (probably moreso than by today's meth). Seems fortunate the purity was not that great or it might have killed people. Adulterating speed as a powder probably a lot easier than adulterating meth as a crystal though. Adulterating the meth probably only happens at manufacture or 1 or 2 hops down the line when it is still bulk. With speed every body in the chain steps on it a bit.

Yea I’ve played around a bit with meth and MDMA, using low doses of meth to reduce potential toxicity and addiction. I find 1-2mg d-meth majorly alters the experience in a positive way. (Note: I’ve only used meth in this context and have zero tolerance.)

-GC

I used to do a lot of speed in the 90s and now I hear that its purity was most likely in the low double digits - yet I remember being totally ripped by it (probably moreso than by today's meth). Seems fortunate the purity was not that great or it might have killed people. Adulterating speed as a powder probably a lot easier than adulterating meth as a crystal though. Adulterating the meth probably only happens at manufacture or 1 or 2 hops down the line when it is still bulk. With speed every body in the chain steps on it a bit.
Yes aged 14 or 15 I forget, we started going to the legendary Sanctuary Arena in Milton Keynes, home of Helter Skelter, Dreamscspe etc legal raves.

Except we started with "Evolution", which was effectively the (supposedly non-drug taking) kiddies version.

40K sound system to protect our little ears haha. I remember us gossing, in anticipation, about Dreamscape and Helter Skelter, the (drug taking, off face on 90's e's etc) adult versions......which had a 100K sound system.

Even the 40K had our young ears ringing for several days.

They were fantastic raves, at a great venue.

Anyone here ever attend a legal Sanctuary rave?

IKEA stands on the site now. I always love visiting IKEA, I swear its the energy on the site from the highest ecstasy utopia rave venue in United Kingdom.

Anyway- speed, was the drug we started with in 1996, just turned 16.

And yes, it was cut to fuck. Like 10-20% amphetamine.

Still tasted like shit, and as you say, fucked you up.

We would take like an 1/8th, instead of a gram or less of "base", i.e. uncut (or less cut anyway) speed.

As far as the experience went, it really didn't seem to matter too much.

I think it matters a lot more with cocaine, where I would always want as close to ONLY coke in my coke (was never a big coke seeker myself).

MDMA- obviously plenty of impurities and weak batches, alongside the legit 90's magic rolls- dolphins, doves, Elephants etc.

I never really had MDMA until the 00's, but it was generally pretty damn good stuff, consistently.

Yes aged 14 or 15 I forget, we started going to the legendary Sanctuary Arena in Milton Keynes, home of Helter Skelter, Dreamscspe etc legal raves.

Except we started with "Evolution", which was effectively the (supposedly non-drug taking) kiddies version.

40K sound system to protect our little ears haha. I remember us gossing, in anticipation, about Dreamscape and Helter Skelter, the (drug taking, off face on 90's e's etc) adult versions......which had a 100K sound system.

Even the 40K had our young ears ringing for several days.

They were fantastic raves, at a great venue.

Anyone here ever attend a legal Sanctuary rave?

IKEA stands on the site now. I always love visiting IKEA, I swear its the energy on the site from the highest ecstasy utopia rave venue in United Kingdom.

Anyway- speed, was the drug we started with in 1996, just turned 16.

And yes, it was cut to fuck. Like 10-20% amphetamine.

Still tasted like shit, and as you say, fucked you up.

We would take like an 1/8th, instead of a gram or less of "base", i.e. uncut (or less cut anyway) speed.

As far as the experience went, it really didn't seem to matter too much.

I think it matters a lot more with cocaine, where I would always want as close to ONLY coke in my coke (was never a big coke seeker myself).

MDMA- obviously plenty of impurities and weak batches, alongside the legit 90's magic rolls- dolphins, doves, Elephants etc.

I never really had MDMA until the 00's, but it was generally pretty damn good stuff, consistently.

If by an 1/8th you mean 3.5g then your amphetamine was way, way below 10 - 20% pure.

I started taking amphetamine sulphate in the early 80s and purity was even then only around 20%. But 1g would keep me flying for days.

Last edited:
If by an 1/8th you mean 3.5g then your amphetamine was way, way below 10 - 20% pure.
Yeah 3.5 grams, but maybe that was heavy use. Im sure we made do with a gram or two on many occasions. I remember getting real sick one time on 4 grams, pills included.

Cooh, even just thinking about Speed makes me feel sick. I hated it really. When we were finally of age (16 1/2 😃) and it was deemed acceptable to take ecstasy, which was MDMA, MDE, MDA, or any combo of those, I loved it in comparison to speed.

I don't know what the percent of amphetamine was, but it was incredibly watered down, but as farcas the experience and effects went it didn't seem to matter too much, where other drugs may be different in that regard.

I never kept up my usage of amphetamine, but I did enjoy the shaveable, rock like "sulphate" form in my University years in 2001 to 2003. It went very well with the social environment, student bar cheap pints, spliffs upstairs, and a few valium when needs be.

the thing I remember about 90s speed was how much it had me running around town like a madman talking my head off and grinding my teeth yet these days meth has me chilling and relaxed — I don’t know if that is a really substantive difference in the drugs or something has changed in me over the last 30 years