• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Can love conquer all?

That was never what the teachings of Anton Szandor Lavey and The Church of Satan were.

There are many many types of Satanism.

Sure, Lavey was into ''man as a beast'' and indulging in carnal pleasures, but he was by no means evil or hateful.

He has a practical view that humans are basically just animals and that we should not deny our pleasures.

I used to be pretty into his stuff when i was like 16 and read all his books, but that was a long long time ago and i wouldn't say i'm really into that stuff anymore, but i would also not say that the guy had a destructive philosophy from what i remember.

I have also always found Aleister Crowley, The Golden Dawn, Paganism and different forms of the occult or even witchcraft very interesting, though i have never subscribed to any as a system of belief or religion, and i do not have any religion or philosophy.

I've read a lot of different books on religion, philosophy, the occult, psychology and spirituality and will just take note of whatever i find interesting without deciding necessarily what i do or don't agree with, but as a metal head who has always liked dark art and dark music, and seeing as much of it has satanic undertones, i believe it is very important, at least ARTISTICALLY SPEAKING, to express the darkest desires of mankind.

We all have it in us, and i think we need healthy outlets for it.

That's why i've always loved metal music and evil sounding music, the occult, horror movies, halloween, etc, but i also take a lot of it with a grain of salt and a tongue in cheek humor.

Any time it is turned into violence is when it is unacceptable.
Your right about that.c2c is just in a delusional everything is evil and satanic headspace.

That came from an actual Satanist, but maybe their methods have changed since then. I wouldn't risk it either way. Your insults about "Jesus freaks" is the only thing funny to me. You can disagree without being insulting, mmmk?

What I do know about magic for sure is what God said about it and that He doesn't approve of it whatsoever.

Deuteronomy 18:9-12
"There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who casts a spell, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead.
For whoever does these things is detestable to the LORD; and because of these detestable things the LORD your God will drive them out before you."
Like a "Satanist" would give you the time of day other than to mess with you.and why is a satanist giving a Jesus zealot the inside scoop on wiccans.

More information about the deception of the Church of Satan

I took one look at the website name: www.goodfight.org and that immediately told me that any information from them about Anton Lavey would OBVIOUSLY be warped by there agenda.which is coincidentally your agenda.i always wondered which website you were brainwashed by.now I know.

That's true, but they have a history of being ignorant to me on this topic. They haven't learned how to leave people alone. They just come and spew their garbage. I'll look at the bright side, must mean I'm doing something right.
The public opinion is u spewed your garbage first.

If she's equating god to love then "without love we'd all be in trouble" is what she's saying. I don't know if that's true or false because being single isn't too terrible.

Let's try to keep preachy religious shit out of a philosophical love thread just for the sake of... keeping the subject pure. Unless you want to define god as love and then we're just at this point using synonyms.

If she's equating god to love then "without love we'd all be in trouble" is what she's saying. I don't know if that's true or false because being single isn't too terrible.

Let's try to keep preachy religious shit out of a philosophical love thread just for the sake of... keeping the subject pure. Unless you want to define god as love and then we're just at this point using synonyms.
If that's what she meant she could have said that but I doubt that is what she meant considering the paragraph before it.

if you think she's posting inflammatory/hateful stuff you can report it

i will be the 1st to admit I didn't read all her posts on satanism, etc.

if you think she's posting inflammatory/hateful stuff you can report it

i will be the 1st to admit I didn't read all her posts on satanism, etc.

You're talking to an obvious troll. He can disagree. It doesn't mean I'm doing anything wrong. He's just mad because his daddy is LaVey.

I'll stop talking about it though.

Last edited:
I performed a basic ritual that involved meditating on a Sigil of Lucifer, jerking off to charge it with sex energy, soaking it in alcohol then burning it on a rock altar in the woods to fire it into the aether all for the purpose of attracting love. Met some chick the next day and got to 3rd in a movie theater that night, so I'm sticking with Lucifer and Chaos Magick.

Left hand path magick can be as ambiguous and flexible as you want it to. You can invoke Jesus, Lucifer, some ancient Sumerian deity, a constellation, or nothing at all, whatever the hell you think will help you. The magick part isn't some arcane spell from a scroll, it's literally just training your perception with repeated actions aka RITUAL. More psychology than anything. Occultism and deity worship have very little to do with it.

Last edited:
Like a "Satanist" would give you the time of day other than to mess with you.and why is a satanist giving a Jesus zealot the inside scoop on wiccans.
Well said, @draculic acid69 I used to be a Satanist when I was younger. Not any longer.

I love it when we all get off topic! So to get back on topic, yes; Love DOES conquer all! There is no greater force in our world than LOVE

Well said, @draculic acid69 I used to be a Satanist when I was younger. Not any longer.

I love it when we all get off topic! So to get back on topic, yes; Love DOES conquer all! There is no greater force in our world than LOVE
@Captain.Heroin Also very well said. Thank you.

Why do you guys turn this whole forum into a church?

If you met my relatives in the southwest, you couldn't tell me being a Christian is a good thing.

I turned Satanist for about a week when I was a teenager because I thought it would be "cool". I certainly found more benefit in other avenues, not saying that one choice is better than any other. Whatever works

I'm not sure what any of this has to do with love conquering all, but those in my family who smack their kids with their bibles are of this mentality that they're saving the world by producing the fittest Christians to rule this great rock. I'm sure they're not happy people either. They just present themselves that way. It's sad too. I love my family. I just wish the great majority of my family wasn't taunting the rest of us by trying to convert us. So here's my point: Love is a very soft energy, in my opinion. It does not move things at the rate of hate, but it certainly can increase their potential.

Last edited: