• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Can I use Less Potent Noid For Gabapentin Withdraw

gmz34

Bluelighter
I have to quit that medicine which is gabapentin. When I attempt to quit cant sleep, cant eat, feeling like you re on caffeine calmdown, dont wantto do anything, panic attack.
I cant buy good quality weed therefore I thought that noid thing. it is more cheap more potent cheap for per dosage. I used noids before some of them was good others bad (make u thing about u re dying bad trip). and I sworn to dont use noids anymore but now I just wantto sleep good and calm when I m quiting the gabapentin. do you have this type experience thank you Im planing to use nm-2201.
Ijust wantto sleep on the nights and be calm down. When I quit that medicine I cant even smile

Last edited:
I have to quit that medicine which is gabapentin. When I attempt to quit cant sleep, cant eat, feeling like you re on caffeine calmdown, dont wantto do anything, panic attack.
I cant buy good quality weed therefore I thought that noid thing. it is more cheap more potent cheap for per dosage. I used noids before some of them was good others bad (make u thing about u re dying bad trip). and I sworn to dont use noids anymore but now I just wantto sleep good and calm when I m quiting the gabapentin. do you have this type experience thank you Im planing to use nm-2201.
Ijust wantto sleep on the nights and be calm down. When I quit that medicine I cant even smile

I would not suggest that anyone start with synthetic cannabinoids, even less potent ones. There must have been a reason for you to swear to yourself not to use them in the past.

Just do a slow taper from the gabapentin.

When I read "Noid" I first thought "gabapentinoid", which would make a lot more sense given the context of your post.

I concur with Hodor that to use synthetic cannabinoids for the purpose you describe is a bad idea. They are all under-researched, unpredictable, and with a high incidence of adverse effects in users, some of which by the sounds of it you have already experienced yourself.

If you have to take something and low quality weed is all you have access to, then that would still be a better idea. If you can't afford as much low quality weed, ration out your usage. There are more important things than price when considering what drug to take.