• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can i take this amount of hydrocodone?

Tak97

Greenlighter
Hey everyone, so this morning I took 4 hydrocodone with 325 apap. So a total of 1300 at about 10 am. I'm now about to take 5 at 7 pm which will be 1625 mg. Is it safe to take these 2 doses in the same day?

thats a bit too much apap all at once you shouldnt go over 3 pills at a time 975mg cause you dont wanna take more than a G at a time, no more than 3G total in the day, so id advise against it and go with a CWE next time just do a CWE with like 10-20 pills doesnt take long and is easy af.

yes under 4 grams a day yer fine. i will place a bet that at least two of the next posters will say something about the evils of opiate addiction so be warned.

Hmm, conflicting reports haha. I'll wait for one more comment to be on the safe side. I would do a cwe but I'm not in an ideal situation to be breaking out glasses and everything. Not exactly a secretive process lol

You're fine man take them. You can take 2000mg of apap at once and still be fine and not feel any abdominal pain. Now if you do this regularly it will be a problem but with what you're describing you're okay

I've tooken 3000mg at once which is more then you will have taken all day and felt fine, I know everyone is different but like I said just don't do it regularly you will be good

Thanks! I took them. I've seen my friend take approximately 10 at once with no apparent negative effects but he's probably 40 lbs heavier than I am. I only weigh about 130.

well you can take 2g at once and be ok, your body heals itself if its a once in blue moon kind of thing youll survive but youll damange your liver a bit but your liver will heal, also you wont feel pain in your liver till the next day, 1G at once is very standard and you guys should listen to this advise as well as 3G limit ina day, sure you can go over here n there, but if you feel sick the next day or throw up or have alot of pain or suddenly have liver failure well youll know why.

I'm very weary of that sort of thing, that's why I decided to make a thread on it. I know that the max dose of apap used to be 4000 in 24 hours but a friend told me that it was recently lowered. Not sure if that is accurate or not but I figured the people on this forum would be more knowledgeable on the subject.

Either way, I've taken a bit under 3000 today so i should be in the safe zone I would think. This is the first day I've taken any apap in months

you should be fine my friend just dont take anymore, and next time start the day off doing a CWE with 20 pills, you can do it without a refridgerator (not as pure) but you could still filter a decent amount out, but you will lose hydro in the process but thats normal, and of course since your not using a refridge ur product will be kinda cloudy, but its better than taking it without any sort of CWE i could PM you more details (tek) if you want.

That would be great if you could! I would much appreciate it. I rarely ever get hydros, I just recently had a surgery so I was prescribed some and decided to have a fun day with them.

hey sry that took so long, its kinda long but trust me its super simple its only long cause im kinda long winded or something lol wanted to make sure instructions were clear.

[FONT=open_sans]The FDA set the safe 24-hour dose limit of acetaminophen at 4,000 mg per adult, but some doctors say that it should be capped at 3,250 per day.[/FONT]

I used to eat percs by the fistful on a daily,not to bright but what can I say. Anyway you should be fine(assuming you are in good health) but don't make it a habit. If you do continue using opiates try oxycodones or even vicoprofen(IBprofen can be harmful in large amounts but not as bad as Tylenol,maybe worse on your stomach).

it's important to be clear about what you're using. You took 4 hydrocodone tablets of an unspecified strength, each obviously containing 325mg acetaminophen, but it's really important to know how much hydrocodone you've taken. If they're 5mg / 325mg then you're at 20mg at 4 tablets, at 10mg / 325mg you're at 40mg....

Sorry for not specifying. They were the 7.5/325 hydros. I know hydrocodone is said to be about 1.5 times weaker than oxycodone and I have taken upwards of 90 mg ir oxycodone in one day so I was sure I'd be fine from it. It's the apap that worries me.

Sorry for not specifying. They were the 7.5/325 hydros. I know hydrocodone is said to be about 1.5 times weaker than oxycodone and I have taken upwards of 90 mg ir oxycodone in one day so I was sure I'd be fine from it. It's the apap that worries me.

No worries, you'll be alright especially if the oxy didn't hurt you. The APAP won't be an issue either.. but its not something you want to do all the time. You could learn how to CWE, it might save your health. Have fun =)