• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can i take Norco if Im on phenobarbital

en10se

Bluelighter
I take 15mg 3-4 times a day, from a benzo taper. Can i take any norco, or not worth it risking?

If you're down to 15mg doses, you should be safe if you were able to take it while on benzodiazepines.

barbiturates would be more dangerous then benzos, for respiratory failure. Idk if 15mg is a large dose, but I do know phenobarbital has an extremely long half life.

oh ok, so if the half life is like 50-100hours does that mean i have like hundreds of mg of pheno active? i take 15mg 3 times a day, is the phenos from days ago going to affect it if i take norco? 5mg, 10mg?

I wouldn't risk it, but if you're going to, take a lower dose of each drug than you'd normally take. Cut each dose in half until you can gauge how the combo affects you. Make sure somebody's around to watch in case you nod out.

I've taken 600mg Pentobarbital Sodium: and snorted a Roxi 30: besides barley keeping my eyes open, and being higher than I ever have, it wasn't scary at All. To much euphoria.

Barbiturates are more dangerous than benzodiazepines, but phenobarbital isn't really one that's more dangerous. The dangerous ones are Pentobarbital, Secobarbital, and Amobarbital (other than the Ultra-Short Acting ones that are used for surgery, like Thiopental (Sodium Pentothal), but you're not gonna have access to those unless you're an anesthesiologist).

Butalbital would be more dangerous to combine opioids with than Phenobarbital, and it's combined with 30mg of codeine in Fioricet #3 w/ Codeine which would be equivalent to half a 10mg Norco.

WHILE WE HERE ON THIS TOPIC. I HAVE ACCESS to methaqualone tabs here but I guess I'd have to way the pill to guess the MGage (cos they made on the clandestine) when/if I go cop some (they readily available, haven't done em on opi8s yet tho).

How would methaqualone effect opiates/oxycodone and diacytelmorphine in particular ?

Same advice as advice to OP ? (Take smaller doses and such)