• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Can i snort this BTH i scraped up off a plate?

RainDogtheCat

Bluelighter
So i have this plate that I use to cut a piece of BTH off to smoke. There was a lot of residue on the plate so i decided to just scrape it all up. What came off is like the consistency of powder and almost seems like I could snort it! Should i do it? I know you can snort BTH like in liquid form or if you attach it to something, but never have I heard anything like this. It's basically just BTH shavings. Any suggestions? Thanks

Six hours later and you still haven't tried it? You're one patient junkie ;)

( I have no experience with bth, only #4. But why not try it... I mean, what else are you going to do with it?)

Well I still have some left I just smoked some shit earlier I was saving this "powder" type shit for after i got advice. I'm not a junkie bro atleast not anymore. Just a cat who enjoys opiates. I like oxy the best but gonna be another week before I re up so just messing around with this tar. Honestly I feel like this "powder" tar might just clog up in my nose eventho it looks like it could be snorted. I may just smoke it if nobody tells me that i can definitely do it

Experiment with a little for all the curious people who come after you--then you will provide the definitive answer !

I can't imagine why it wouldn't work...it's not #3 where you have to add citric. So when it gets moist in your nose it'll dissolve and absorb.