• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Can I smoke crack on the popular DAB/WAX/BHO rigs (nails, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure you can smoke crack the same way. Give it a shot see how you like it.

So, before I waste my boyfriend's 50 dollar rock, you are saying crack doesn't need direct flame- a cherry red nail will do....

So, before I waste my boyfriend's 50 dollar rock, you are saying crack doesn't need direct flame- a cherry red nail will do....

Yes, I imagine it would be possible to smoke crack this way.

I've only ever smoked using the common glass stem/choreboy pipe, but AFAIK you don't need a direct flame to smoke rock.. I have heard of people vaping crack with a meth pipe (bubbles, "oil incense burners"), so this would be a similar method... although I'm sure it's much easier to control the temperature using a bubble.

If you're using a steel nail, once you heat it up and it's glowing red, the nail's temperature exceeds 900°F. The boiling point of crack (where it begins to vaporize) is 187 - 188°C, which is ~369°F. To avoid wasting product, I would wait for the nail to cool down a bit before adding the rock.

Happy smoking! :)

Waste? I said yes why do you need confirmation its not a very hard concept its in base form you could smoke it off a piece of tinfoil if you wanted to it'll smoke fine.

I came across this thread because SWIM was always wondering how well this would work. Doing some research a year or so back he found someone talk about heating a spoon up (over a gas range or with a torch or something) till it's red hot, and dropping the rock in it as soon as the spoon is no longer red and inhaling from above. SWIM did end up trying this once, results are inconclusive though. There was certainly a lot of smoke. SWIM found it more than a little difficult to get all the smoke in his lungs using the makeshift paper funnel he rolled up. He never was very good at that whole "chase the dragon" game though...

Now a year later it seems like there are dab rigs everywhere which is basically the exact same thing, right? I'm thinking another experiment is warranted. And thanks to a recent DNM visit, SWIM tells me that this experiment should be taking place quite soon.

The argument that product is being wasted when instantly vaporized at a temperature many times hotter than necessary seems valid. So.... I don't know what to say about that. SWIM's gonna try it anyway though and I'll report the results!

I came across this thread because SWIM was always wondering how well this would work. Doing some research a year or so back he found someone talk about heating a spoon up (over a gas range or with a torch or something) till it's red hot, and dropping the rock in it as soon as the spoon is no longer red and inhaling from above. SWIM did end up trying this once, results are inconclusive though. There was certainly a lot of smoke. SWIM found it more than a little difficult to get all the smoke in his lungs using the makeshift paper funnel he rolled up. He never was very good at that whole "chase the dragon" game though...

Now a year later it seems like there are dab rigs everywhere which is basically the exact same thing, right? I'm thinking another experiment is warranted. And thanks to a recent DNM visit, SWIM tells me that this experiment should be taking place quite soon.

The argument that product is being wasted when instantly vaporized at a temperature many times hotter than necessary seems valid. So.... I don't know what to say about that. SWIM's gonna try it anyway though and I'll report the results!

No need for SWIM buddy, they frown on that on BL. We all know its you that likes to smoke crack not SWIM ;)

If one is going to try this i would recommend an e-nail. I can set my nail to 600F and it will stay at that temp the entite time for a hit. I haven't tried setting the temp lower than that but if it goes down to 300f there should be 0 chance of burning product.

you should be able to smoke crack, meth etc on a dab rig as long as you don't put water in it (many of these drugs are soluble in water)

it will probably make your rig taste very weird though.

@Haley_1990 - yes you can and it is by far the ultimate way to smoke freebase cocaine.

@NightStreaker, in terms of product wasting - this argument is invalid - ppl often misunderstand vaporisation process. The higher the temp the more efficient and rapid is vaporisation. Burning point of weed oil concentrate is also well below target nail temp. Detail is in process of transfer of heat and the trick is to minimise time of contact with heated surface so that there is no more heat transfer after vaporisation - and this is what the nails are designsd to do exacly - oil rapidly heats to vaporising temp and once in vapor form it passes down to bong so no further heating occurs and no burnung whatsoever.

Hence higher the temp the better, see below...

Here is my experiende with crack vaporising and dab rigs. I found it to be by far the ultimate way to smoke crack.

It took 9 months of trail-and-error and a $500 a week habbit but worth every penny.

I tried everything - glass pipe, metal pipe, choreboy, brillo, metal wool, ash, cans, glasses, bottels, etc. - yeah I had some good hits - sure - bellringers even - many of - but nothing prepared me for THIS!

I had the biggest blast hit ever on crack the hit that dwarfed all the hits before it - even the legendary "first" one is now just a fainted memory. I belive I discovered the kilker smoking method that is preatty much on par with IV-coke. It must be as the high I get is very much like ppl describe IV and is 10x stronger than any other smoking method I tried.

So here it goes. Vaporizing!

Sure, it has been done before and verdict was mixed - but here is the twist - vaporizing using the so called dab oil rig for smoking canabis concentrates. The difference with oil bubblers is that you superheat the vaporiser element (nail in the rig jargon) to red hot and than drop the oil that vaporises instantly into a massive cloud that you inhale via your bong.

But it will surely burn your rock, you ask? No, it doesnt - I wont go into detailed phisics to explain why; in leyman terms - cocaine base (rock) is an oil/wax same as cannabis concentrate and it will rapidly heat up and evaporate on contact with heated surface - it wont burn - due to nail design as soon as it evaporates it is no longer in contact with heated elemnt and as you inhale passes down to a bong and your lunghs as pure vapor. The evidence is residue in a bong which is white and clear as the original rock - not even slightly browned by the process.

So what you need is a glass weed bong that can take different glass pipe atatchments and an oil rig nail - it has to be so called domeless kind and I found titanium working best.

you heat up the nail - but it does not need to be red hot - get it quie hot though as hotter it is more rapid the evaporation and bigger the potential hit.

use some sort of a metal tool to lower your rock onto nail - can be thin end of a spoon or a scredriver - I use a dedicatd dab tool which is just a thin metal rod maybe 4in long with one end that looks like a flat scredriver end. start small as it is very potent - try with 0.05g first and then tweak it up to your preference. put your mouth to the bong, start sucking the air in and immidiately lower the rock gently touching the nail so it starts evaporating - you should see bong rapidly filling up with white milk smoke.

The hits are enormous - can't really describe - like having an all body orgasm and like the whole world does not matter and you are the God creator of the universe. the extreme high lasts good 5-15 mins and lingering euphoria lasts for another hour.

I thought I knew all about rock hits - but this simply blown my mind!

The technique is so effective that you can evaporate a whole gram worth of rock in one hit / if you can handle it.

Depending on nail you use there will be quie a lot of residue recycled in the bong - but it is same color and strength as rock you stared with so just scrape it out and recycle!

Vapour is definatly 100% vapor / if you get the size of your hit just right you will inhale a bottle full of white milky vapor and exhale... nothing - all absorbed - and no bitter or any other bad burning taste!

It is also worth noting that this method is also quite efficient - I am deep in so rock isnt really lasting longer (my benchmark is about 1g for 3-4h) but I am constantly in euforia and each hit is big and satisfying - no need to settle for half-hits that only make you cave for more.

You can validate this with a meth style pipe (this is how I came upon discovery - nail rig is just a refiment - but one well worth it!) - but you dont smoke it like meth - that is put the stuff in when cold and apply flame - what you do instead is FIRST heat the pipe until it is red hot and only than drop a rock down while you start to inhale. It will rappidly evaporate into cloud of smoke! The difference here again being you drop the rock on a heated surface.

Enjoy (responsibly)!

I wish someone would reply o validate this I'm about to do it but only one rock left and res

I wish someone would reply to validate this I'm about to do it but only one rock left and resin

Status
Not open for further replies.