• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines Can I put my cactus tea up my butt?

You could do it and it would be stronger and come up faster. You'd have to reduce it to a small amount of liquid though. Actually would work better to fully extract and then re-dissolve in a much smaller volume of liquid. When the liquid goes too far up it will still absorb but not as well, which is why just a few mLs of liquid works best for plugging.

But yeah, rectal BA is definitely higher for mescaline. Should be around twice as potent. I actually plugged cactus extract once by doing what I described above. I had some dark brown chunky powder and dissolved it in a few mLs of water and plugged. It was a good ROA.
Can you explain you method on this one?

It should be noted that holding liquid in your arsehole is deeply uncomfortable - not as uncomfortable as drinking cactus snot but fun it is not.

Beware anal leakage.

Can you explain you method on this one?

You could an acid-base extraction to yield a crude extract of alkaloids without much of any of the fats, it would be a brown/black crystal-like powder. Then that could be redissolved in just a few mLs of water. But maybe unnecessary, as a concentrated tea could probably be plugged too. But if I had a lot of cactus, I'd probably try to do an A/B extraction on it because the extract would be a lot easier to work with and would have a shelf life of, apparently, thousands of years (based on ancient cactus samples found that still had mescaline)